- Former textile mill converted into a residential block of 18 apartments
- Two bedroom ground floor apartment
- Arched glazed doorway
- Lounge, fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Inner hallways gives access to the two bedrooms
- En-suite to the main bedroom, bathroom
- (investment property current let at ?7,500 pa)
- Leasehold details 999 years from 2008
- Service charges ?1,400.00 per annum ( can be paid monthly)
- Epc rating: b
THE APARTMENT IS CURRENTLY TENANTED AND IS LET FOR FIVE YEARS AS A SERVICED APARTMENT. THE RENT IS PAID WITHOUT ANY DEDUCTION AND IS CURRENTLY ABOVE MARKET VALUE( MARKET VALUE EST ?6,000 PER ANNUM) THE MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR OF THE PROPERTY IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE TENANT DURING THE RENTAL PERIOD
Croft mill is a former textile mill which was converted into residential accommodation in 2008. The building comprises 18 two-bedroomed units over 4 floor levels. Situated in the heart of this vibrant and historic market town with easy access to local amenities and the railway network. This well presented and maintained ground floor apartment is equipped with gas central heating and double glazed and briefly comprises: Arched doorway giving access into the open plan kitchen/living area finished to exceptional standards, inner hallways give access the two bedrooms with the main bedroom having ensuite facilities and further house bathroom. This is a property worthy of an internal viewing.
Enter the apartment via an exterior door set within feature arched side lights and short internal steps into the open plan living accommodation.
Open Plan Living Area 20'0' x 15'0' (6.10m x 4.57m)
The kitchen area is fitted with a range of modern matching wall and base units with complementary working surfaces over which extends to form a breakfast bar area. Inset into the working surface is a circular stainless steel sink and a hob with extractor canopy above and integrated oven beneath and an integrated dishwasher. There is wood flooring throughout the kitchen and living area, a double central heating radiator and arched window to the front elevation.
Having built-in storage space and access into:-
Bedroom One 10'0' x 10'0' (3.05m x 3.05m) max
Having a window to the rear elevation, built-in wardrobes, double central heating radiator and access into the ensuite.
Ensuite Shower Room
Furnished with a three piece white suite comprising a shower cubicle, low flush WC and wash hand basin. There is tiling to the walls and an extractor fan.
Second Inner Hallway
Giving access into bedroom two.
Bedroom Two 10'0' x 9'0' (3.05m x 2.74m)
Having an arched window to the rear elevation, built-in wardrobes and double central heating radiator.
Furnished with a three piece white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower unit over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. There is part tiling to the walls and an extractor fan.
Proceed along New Road, taking your left turn onto Albert Street then first right into Croft Mill Yard where the property will be found on your right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004433Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.