- Resident's parking
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Sunny position, facing south & west
- Electric heating (economy 10)
- Well-maintained grounds
- Balcony with pleasant views
- Integral appliances in the modern kitchen
- Epc - b
- Secure intercom system & elevator
- Care line system
A light entrance hallway benefiting from a secure intercom system. With a useful cloaks cupboard and access to the water heater system and storage.
Lounge Dining Room 5.08m (16'8') x 4.17m (13'8')
A large south-facing reception room with patio doors to the Juliet balcony, giving pleasant views and ample space for dining.
Kitchen 3.07m (10'1') x 2.41m (7'11')
This modern south-facing fitted kitchen has white wall and base units, plinth lighting and under-unit lighting, with fitted integral appliances, including: a fridge freezer, a dishwasher, a 'Belling' induction hob and a multi-function 'Belling' oven, a washer / dryer, a large extractor hood and plinth heater.
Master Bedroom 3.89m (12'9') x 3.25m (10'8')
A large double bedroom with a sunny aspect, a walk-in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room.
En-suite 2.08m (6'10') x 1.75m (5'9')
A fully tiled en-suite with anti-slip flooring and a three piece suite, comprising: a shower cubicle, a hand basin and a WC fitted in a vanity unit. A large mirror with LED lighting, a heated towel rail, an extractor fan and a shaver socket.
Bedroom Two 3.56m (11'8') x 3.00m (9'10')
A double bedroom with a sunny aspect facing west.
Bathroom 2.16m (7'1') x 2.16m (7'1')
A modern fitted bathroom with a twin grip bath, shower and shower screen, a wash basin and WC in a fitted unit, with a mirror above benefiting from LED lighting, a heated towel rail and an extractor fan.
To the front of the complex there is ample parking available to residents and guests. The gardens are very well-maintained. The property is within walking distance of Brighouse town centre and access to the library grounds.
The complex benefits from a part time administrator and -
- A communal laundry room located to the ground floor, open to all the residents.
- A communal lounge and kitchen where organised events can be held.
- A guest suite located on the third floor, available for hire for guests of residence to use during overnight visits.
- Included with the intercom system is a special extra TV channel, which allows you to see visitors at the main entrance before allowing them entry.
- Care lines (orange cords) are fitted within the property, which when pulled in an event of an emergency, care line will answer the call and alert the emergency services.
There is no ground rent charge for this property, however a service / maintenance charge of ?162.50 a month is payable (2018/19).
By appointment only. Please contact Peter David Properties Brighouse to arrange your viewing.
From Brighouse town centre take the L?denscheid Link/A644 and then turn left onto Church Ln. Turn left onto Parsonage Ln and then turn left onto Knightsbridge Ct.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1005038Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.