- True bungalow
- Two double bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Pleasant rear garden
- Spacious living / dining area
- Close to brighouse town centre and local ammenities
- Epc - d
- Converted garage with heating
- Gas central heating and double glazing throughout
Peter David Properties are delighted to offer to the open market this charming extended bungalow situated on a quiet residential street in a great location. The property is close to Brighouse centre, which hosts a variety of amenities, as well as good primary and secondary schools and the M62 network - ideal for those commuting to local business districts. Internally comprising: a kitchen, spacious living room, dining room, conservatory, two double bedrooms and a house bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a large driveway at the front, providing off road parking for multiple cars. To the rear there is a pleasant garden, along with a converted garage which is currently being used as an office space. Contact Peter David Properties on 01484 719191 to arrange your viewing today.
Entrance Hallway 3.05m (10'0') x 0.89m (2'11')
The property is accessed from the side to an entrance hallway which has two storage cupboards and access to the ground floor living accommodation.
Kitchen 3.23m (10'7') x 2.21m (7'3')
The kitchen, which features matching neutral wall and base units, has tiled splashbacks, lino flooring and a window to the rear of the property. There are appliances, featuring: an integral four ring electric hob, an extractor fan, an electric oven and space for free-standing appliances.
Master Bedroom 3.68m (12'1') x 3.17m (10'5')
A large double bedroom with built in wardrobes and vanity, and a window to the rear.
Bathroom 2.36m (7'9') x 1.96m (6'5')
The house bathroom comprises: a WC, a bath with an electric shower over head and folding shower screen, a hand basin encased in vanity, chrome towel rail, part tiled walls and a window to the side of the property.
Bedroom Two 2.84m (9'4') x 2.46m (8'1')
A double bedroom with a window to the front.
Dining Room 4.04m (13'3') x 3.61m (11'10')
Spacious dining area with an archway leading to the living room and a window to the front.
Living Room 4.14m (13'7') x 3.43m (11'3')
A large living room with double doors to the conservatory and windows to the front, allowing in plenty of natural light.
Conservatory 3.40m (11'2') x 3.05m (10'0')
With patio doors into the rear garden.
The current owner has converted the garage into an office space, with windows to the front and side, and electric heating throughout. There is also a utility space at the rear with plumbing for a washing machine.
To the front of the property there is a dual driveway with ample space for off road parking. To the rear, the property benefits from a large but easy to maintain garden, which is mostly paved, and also has a greenhouse and a pond.
Strictly by appointment only.
We recommend KB Mortgage Services, on hand to discuss all of your mortgage and protection needs. Kate, the founder of KB Mortgage Services, is available both in branch and through home visits - if you would like to arrange an appointment contact us today.
From Brighouse town centre:
Head east on Commercial Street towards Park Street
Continue onto King Street
Turn right onto Lawson Road
Turn left to stay on Lawson Road
Use any lane to turn left onto Huddersfield Road/A641
Continue to follow Huddersfield Road
At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Bradford Road/A641
Turn left onto Rayner Road
Destination will be on the right
84 Rayner Road, Brighouse HD6 2BH
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004907Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.