- Spacious end terrace
- Two double bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Pvcu double glazing
- Deceptively spacious
- Excellent commuter links
- Vibrant market town
- Epc band d
- Sold with no upward chain
- To view call our sales team 01422 366948
The property is located close to the local amenities in the town, bus routes and good schools. Commuting is made easy via the Sowerby Bridge Railway Station which is only a 10 minute walk away providing links to both Leeds and Manchester. Sowerby Bridge has it's own leisure centre and swimming pool along with a local daily market. A vibrant market town which offers everything you would need including a vibrant social scene including local cafe bars and restaurants.
The accommodation, set over two floors, briefly comprises of a living room, dining kitchen, utility room, cellar and to the first floor two double bedrooms and the house bathroom. The property boasts many original features which have been tastefully restored so we strongly recommend and internal inspection of this lovely home.
Please direct any enquiry you may have to our sales team who will be happy to assist you.
Dining kitchen 3.38m (11' 1') x 3.81m (12' 6')
With a range of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap. Integrated electric oven with electric hob and filter hood. Space for a tall fridge freezer. Breakfast bar. Central heating radiator and double glazed window. Access to the cellar and utility room.Central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Utility room 2.19m (7' 2') x 1.45m (4' 9')
Via the front door you step into the utility room which comprises of a work surface with plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. Wall mounted gas combination boiler. Central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Living room 3.87m (12' 8') x 4.09m (13' 5')
Attractive central fireplace with inset gas fire. Shelving. Central heating radiator and two double glazed windows allowing in plenty of natural light.
A useful space for storage
Providing access to the first floor rooms
Bedroom 4.04m (13' 3') x 2.60m (8' 6')
A double room with fitted cupboard. Central heating radiator and two double glazed windows creating a light and airy room.
Bedroom 3.46m (11' 4') x 4.00m (13' 1')
A double room with fitted cupboards. Central heating radiator and double glazed window.
House bathroom 2.95m (9' 8') x 1.61m (5' 3')
A part tiled bathroom with a three piece white bathroom suite comprising of a sink with pedestal, wc and bath with electric shower over and shower curtain. Bathroom fittings include a mirrored vanity unit. Central heating radiator. Frosted double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a stone flagged yard bordered by a flower bed. A useful space to sit or hang out the washing. On street parking.
Please use the post code HX6 2QT for sat nav directions
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1005104Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.