- Beautifully presented three bedroom single storey apartment
- Entrance hallway, guest cloakroom, utility room
- Main bedroom and bedroom two with en-suites,
- Main and bedroom two with remote control velux blackout blinds
- Well appointed kitchen area with built in appliances
- Lounge with remote control electric fire
- French doors give access onto the paved patio area
- Epc rating: c, two parking spaces
- Tenure is leasehold, 999 years from 2005
- Annual service / maintenance / building insurance charge ?1,631.00 ( ?136.00 month)
There is a large open plan reception room incorporating living and dining areas and a quality fitted Ultima kitchen featuring granite work tops, built in appliances, complemented by a matching utility room. There are three double bedrooms, two impressively-equipped en-suites and a guest cloakroom. The property blends the drama of Victorian industrial architecture with a modern, gas-heated apartment suitable for the professional buyers
Outside, electronic entrance gates to the development gives access to the two covered parking spaces plus additional visitor parking. The property has an enclosed private courtyard to the front and a paved terrace patio abutting open fields to the rear. there is also a communal seating area from where you can sit back and enjoy the open countryside and the original mill pond.
The local amenities of Luddenden and Midgley are close by, including two village schools, a church, pub, a general store and a post office. There is a bus service from outside the property, regular trains to Leeds and Manchester from two local stations and the M62 motorway is approx 20 minutes drive away. NO UPWARD CHAIN
Front Entrance Door
Gives access into the courtyard and glazed door gives access into the:-
Solid wood flooring and LED lighting built in to the skirting board
Housing the hot water system and central heating boiler
Furnished with a two piece white suite
Windows looking into the courtyard and two velux windows and access into the:-
En-Suite Shower Room
Furnished with a three piece white suite including steam shower cubicle
Fitted with built in furniture, two velux windows and recessed down lighters
Recessed down lighters and velux window, access into the:-
Furnished with a four piece white suite including Jacuzzi bath and integrated television
Walk In Wardrobe
Providing plenty of hanging space for clothes and access to the boarded loft space
Fitted with matching wall and base units, granite work top, space for tumble dryer and plumbed for automatic washing machine
Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen
Very pleasant room with plenty of natural light from six velux roof lights, windows and glazed French doors giving access to the paved patio area, the windows and doors are furnished with Plantation Shutters. Solid wood flooring. Contemporary fire surround with built in remote control electric fire, concealed wiring access for the wall mounted television, sound bar and broadband.
Beautifully appointed kitchen with granite work tops, breakfast bar, down lighters, built in Neff induction hob, oven, microwave, integrated Bosch dishwasher
Paved patio to the rear accessed from the French doors in the lounge from where you can sit back and take in the stunning open views
From Hebden Bridge take the A646 Burnley Road towards Halifax. Continue for approximately 3 miles until reaching The Weavers pub in Luddendenfoot. Turn left up Luddenden Lane and continue up the hill towards Midgley. On reaching the post box on the left hand bend, turn right onto Duke Street continuing into Dean House Lane, towards Booth. Continue ahead until reaching the Mill on your right. The property can be found within the 2nd gated area of the mill
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004807Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.