- Grade 11 listed three bedroom end terrace cottage
- Hill top village location over looking hebden bridge
- With its own post office, two public houses and village school
- Ideal home for the professional buyer
- Lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen
- Two bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor
- Attic bedroom on the second floor
- Small yard area to the rear
- No epc required due to being grade 11 listed
- No upward chain
Front Entrance Door
Gives access into the:-
Exposed stone work and access into the:-
Lounge 14' 2' x 13' 10' (4.31m x 4.21m)
Mullion windows to the front, Inset into the chimney breast is a multi fuel stove fire, exposed beams, feature stone work to one wall, laminate flooring, two double radiators, access into the:-
Dining Room 13' 10' x 8' 2' (4.21m x 2.49m)
Exposed stone work, window to the rear, staircase access to the first floor, fitted units to one wall with integrated fridge / freezer that matches the kitchen units, tiled flooring and access into the:-
Fitted Kitchen 8' 4' x 7' 5' (2.54m x 2.27m)
Fitted with matching wall and base units, inset stainless steel sink, built in electric oven, ceramic hob and extractor hood above , integrated washer / dryer and dishwasher, double radiator, windows to the side and rear, and access door
Window to the rear taking in the views and staircase access to the second floor
Bedroom One 11' 0' x 8' 10' (3.36m x 2.70m)
Window to the rear, exposed beam, varnished wood panelling to two walls, single radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 0' x 8' 5' (3.65m x 2.57m) max
Window to the front, built in wardrobe, exposed stone work, recessed spot lighting, painted wood panelling to two walls and single radiator
Furnished with a three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with power shower over, vanity unit incorporating the wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiling to the walls, window to the front, storage cupboard housing the combination boiler
Attic Room 14' 1' x 10' 0' (4.28m x 3.04m)
Painted wood panelling to the ceiling, exposed stone work and beams, under eaves storage space, window to the side, double radiator
Small area to the front, side walkway leads to the small enclosed yard to the rear.
From our Hebden Bridge office take the A646 towards Todmorden. Follow the signs for Heptonstall going round the turning circle. At the traffic lights turn left onto Heptonstall Road - continue up the road and bear left into the village. The road becomes cobbled. Proceed up the cobbles passing the two pubs and 13 Smithwell Lane is on the left identified by our 'FOR SALE' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004714Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.