- Well appointed split level three / four bedroom detached family home
- Within easy access to local amenities
- Entrance hallway, l shaped lounge, conservatory
- Fitted kitchen, seperate dining room
- Shower room and family bathroom
- Two bedrooms and utility room / office
- Lower ground floor bedroom
- Rear hallway with access door and access into the integral garage
- Additional rooms underneath the ground floor rooms, offering hugh potential
- Gas central heating and double glazing
Set over two levels the property briefly comprises: Entrance porch, spacious hallway, shower room, 'L' shaped light and airy lounge giving access into the conservatory, separate dining room, breakfast kitchen with built in appliances, two double bedrooms, family bathroom and the original garage being converted into a utility room / study / fourth bedroom.
At the lower level there is an inner hallway with rear access door, bedroom three. Integral garage giving access to the whole area of the property, some of these rooms could create additional living space ( subject to building consent).
Externally the property enjoys a patio garden area to the front, side driveway leads down to the enclosed tarmac parking area, giving access into the integral garage. Newly laid pleasant lawn garden area screened by mature trees and a pathway leads down to the river from where you can sit back relax and do some fishing for wild brown trout and grayling.
Dado rail, wall lights, central heating radiator
Lounge 18' 9' x 17' 5' (5.72m x 5.32m)
Being L shaped with Cornish slate fire place with inset living flame electric fire, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling, sliding patio doors give access into the:-
Conservatory 19' 0' x 8' 8' (5.80m x 2.65m)
Fitted with two double radiators and enjoying the open views
Dining Room 14' 7' x 11' 3' (4.46m x 3.42m)
Having windows to the front and side elevations, wall lights, two single radiators and coving to the ceiling
Fitted Kitchen 10' 4' x 8' 10' (3.14m x 2.71m)
Fitted with matching wall and base units in oak, inset Franke sink unit with mixer tap, built in Neff electric oven, ceramic hob with extractor hood above, integrated fridge, waste disposal unit, electric heater, immersion heater switch, recessed down lighters, window to the front
Bedroom One 15' 6' x 12' 6' (4.73m x 3.82m)
Window to the rear, fitted wardrobes, wall lights and single radiator
Bedroom Two 15' 7' x 11' 2' (4.75m x 3.40m)
Having windows to the side and rear elevations, double radiator, coving to the ceiling
Furnished with a three piece white suite comprising of a panelled bath, low flush toilet, pedestal wash hand basin, decorative tiling to the walls and floor, built in storage cupboard, radiator and window to the side
Furnished with a three piece white suite comprising of a double shower cubicle, low flush toilet, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls and flooring, radiator and window to the front
Utility Room / Office 18'8' x 8'10' (5.69m x 2.69m)
Having windows to the front and side elevations, fitted base units with inset sink unit with mixer tap, built in storage cupboard, double radiator, plumbed for automatic washing machine and dishwasher
Lower Ground Floor
Rear access door, single radiator and access into:-
Bedroom Three 15' 5' x 11' 2' (4.71m x 3.41m)
Window to the rear, fitted wardrobes with matching drawer units, single radiator
Wall mounted central heating boiler, up and over door, windows to the side, single radiator and access to the whole of the ground floor area, these rooms could easily be converted into habitable rooms subject to building consent
Patio garden area to the front, side driveway leads down to the enclosed tarmac parking area, access onto the newly laid lawn screened by mature trees, pathway leads down to the river Calder from where you can sit back, relax and do some fishing
Proceed out of Hebden Bridge towards Mytholmroyd, after passing the Co-op take your right turn onto Caldene Avenue and continue along where the property will be found on your right
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1005163Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.