- Three bedroom detached property
- Well-presented throughout
- Versatile accommodation
- Pleasant location next to the cricket field
- Within walking distance to local amenities
- Two reception rooms and a conservatory
- Ample private parking and a double garage
- Epc - e
- Double glazing and central heating
- Viewings are recommended
Main Entrance Hallway
Accessed from the front of the property and providing an entrance to the dining room. With a useful storage cupboard, housing the Vaillant boiler.
Side Entrance Hallway 4.14m (13'7') x 1.02m (3'4')
With access to the dining room, kitchen, second reception room and ground floor cloaks / shower room.
Kitchen Dining 6.12m (20'1') x 3.53m (11'7')
A modern fitted kitchen, with cream wall and base units. Featuring a breakfast bar, a double ceramic sink, space and plumbing for free-standing appliances and windows to both the front and rear.
Dining Room 4.11m (13'6') x 3.76m (12'4')
This useful dining room lies adjacent to the kitchen, with a staircase to the first floor accommodation. The dining room extends to the ceiling which
incorporates exposed timber beams and a large velux automatic opening window.
Living Room 6.02m (19'9') x 3.68m (12'1')
This large, dual aspect, living room extends the full width of the property, boasting space. With the focal point being the living flame gas fire, complete with a marble back and hearth.
Second Reception Room 4.06m (13'4') x 3.91m (12'10')
A useful second reception room, which could be used for a variety of purposes. With double doors to the conservatory, a decorative ceiling and a window to the rear garden.
Conservatory 4.04m (13'3') x 3.00m (9'10')
Featuring oak flooring and a door to the rear garden. With a wall-mounted electric fire.
Ground Floor Shower Room 1.78m (5'10') x 1.55m (5'1')
On the ground floor there is a useful shower room, complete with fully tiled walls and flooring. With a three piece suite, comprising: a WC, a hand basin and a shower cubicle. With a window to the side aspect.
Landing 4.11m (13'6') x 1.75m (5'9')
House Bathroom 4.27m (14'0') x 2.31m (7'7')
This larger than average bathroom has a five piece suite, featuring: a jacuzzi style corner bath with a hand-held shower, a WC, a bidet and two hand basins. With fully tiled walls, useful storage space, a wall-mounted radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Study 2.87m (9'5') x 1.78m (5'10')
Accessed via the bathroom, this useful room could be used for a variety of purposes.
Master Bedroom 4.90m (16'1') x 2.59m (8'6') + wardrobes
A double bedroom with fully fitted wardrobes to one wall. With a window to the rear elevation, overlooking the garden and the cricket pitch further afield.
Bedroom Two 3.66m (12'0') x 3.33m (10'11')
A second double bedroom with a window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 3.35m (11'0') x 2.64m (8'8')
This good sized third bedroom has a loft hatch and a window to the front elevation, also overlooking the cricket pitch to the side aspect.
This property is accessed via a private road from Roberttown Lane. With a driveway providing off road parking, with leads to the side of the property where there is a double detached garage and a single garage. To the rear of the property there is an easy to maintain private garden, featuring a patio, pond, decked seating area and lawn.
By appointment only.
Any offers will need to be financially qualified before a sale can progress. We recommend KB Mortgage Services, on hand to discuss all of your mortgage and protection needs. Kate, the founder of KB Mortgage Services, is available both in branch and through home visits - if you would like to arrange an appointment contact us today.
From Brighouse town centre, head towards Clifton and then turn onto Clifton Rd/A643/A644. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Wakefield Rd/A644 and then stay on Wakefield Rd/A644. At the Cooper Bridge Roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Leeds Rd/A62/A644 and continue to follow Leeds Rd/A62. Keep left to stay on Leeds Rd/A62 and then take a slight left onto Far Common Rd/B6119. Keep right to continue on Far Common Rd and then continue onto Roberttown Ln. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Roberttown Ln and go through 1 roundabout. Turn right onto the private road and keep following until the end of the road.
'Aindale', 131 Roberttown Lane, Liversedge, WF15 7NP
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004750Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.