- Three double bedrooms
- Large driveway
- Two bathrooms
- Popular location
- Large garden to the rear
- Large double detached garage
- Burglar alarm system
- Epc - e
- Within a short walk to a bus route to leeds city centre
- Gas central heating & double glazing throughout
Entrance Porch 3.02m (9'11') x 2.26m (7'5')
With laminate flooring and windows to the side aspect.
Entrance Hallway 4.80m (15'9') x 0.99m (3'3')
Providing access to the ground floor accommodation and loft hatch.
Living Room 4.57m (15'0') x 4.90m (16'1')
A spacious, light and airy living room which benefits from a gas fire set into a stone hearth and fireplace, with three mullioned windows to the front aspect and a further mullioned window to the side aspect.
Kitchen 4.24m (13'11') x 2.34m (7'8')
A fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units with granite effect work surfaces and tiled flooring. The kitchen comprises: a stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks, space for a free standing cooker with an overhead extractor fan and space/pluming for a washing machine and dishwasher. The kitchen also has French doors which lead in to the dining room, a window to the side aspect and a further window to the rear aspect.
Dining Room 3.17m (10'5') x 3.12m (10'3')
With laminate flooring, central heating and coving to the ceiling. Further benefiting from two large double glazed windows and patio doors leading to a paved area with ample seating area to the side.
Master Bedroom 4.57m (15'0') x 4.29m (14'1')
A double bedroom with fully fitted units to three sides, incorporating four double and one single wardrobe, with mirrored door matching bedside cabinets. Also benefitting from a built in chest of drawers and dressing table. With access to the loft hatch and two mullioned windows to the front aspect.
Wet Room 3.10m (10'2') x 1.45m (4'9')
Briefly comprising; a WC, a hand basin built into a vanity storage unit, a shower unit, a fitted storage unit, a vertical radiator, an extractor fan, under floor heating tiled flooring and a frosted window to the side aspect. With a shower wall to both the walls and ceiling.
Bedroom Two 3.61m (11'10') x 3.10m (10'2')
A second double bedroom with central heating, coving to the ceiling and window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Three 3.81m (12'6') x 2.59m (8'6')
A third double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, central heating, coving to the ceiling and a window to the rear aspect.
The fully tiled house bathroom comprises; a WC, a hand basin, a large corner bath, a large vertical chrome heated towel rail and a walk in glass shower cubicle. With laminate flooring, recessed lighting and a frosted window to the side aspect.
Externally the property further benefits from a block paved patio to the front with mature trees and shrubs surrounding and a large driveway which leads to a large double detached garage (measuring 20.5 x 20.9), which benefits from power, stainless steel sink unit, storage units and electric up and over the door. To the rear you will find a private lawned rear garden, which comprises of two paved seating areas, a water feature and a further private elevated paved garden with an open aspect. There is also a large seating area with a greenhouse and a pond surrounded by mature shrubs and trees, including fruit trees.
Strictly by appointment only.
We recommend KB Mortgage Services, on hand to discuss all of your mortgage and protection needs. Kate, the founder of KB Mortgage Services, is available both in branch and through home appointments - if you would like to arrange an appointment contact us today!
Directions from Brighouse Town Centre -
Head east on Commercial St towards Briggate
Continue onto King St
Turn right onto Lawson Rd
Turn left to stay on Lawson Rd
Use the right lane to turn left onto Huddersfield Rd/A641
Turn right onto Clifton Rd/A643/A644
At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Wakefield Rd/A644
At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto the M62 slip road to Leeds/Bradford
Continue on M62 to Whitehall Rd E/A58
Take the M606 exit towards A 638/A 58
Continue onto M606
At junction 26, take the A638/A58 exit to Dewsbury/Leeds
Continue on Whitehall Rd E/A58.
At the roundabout, take the 5th exit onto Whitehall Rd E/A58
Turn right onto Drub Ln and your destination will be on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004617Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.