- 1930's detached family home
- Three double bedrooms
- Contemporary bespoke fitted breakfast kitchen
- Open plan lounge and dining room
- Front and rear gardens
- Useful underhouse storage cellar
- Convenient location for amenities
- Proximity to excellent transport links
- Desirable off-road parking
- Energy rating: e. council tax band: e
Offering easy access to local amenities including shops, Post Office, Health Centre, cafes and restaurant, the larger market town of Hebden Bridge, well renowned schooling and the railway station providing a direct link to both Leeds and Manchester, the property would make an ideal family home.
Being equipped with both gas fired central heating and double glazing, the accommodation comprises in brief: - Reception hallway, cloakroom, lounge with dining area and patio doors opening to the rear garden, quality bespoke fitted kitchen with built in appliances, three first floor double bedrooms and four piece house bathroom.
Externally the property has lawn and patio gardens to both the front and rear together with off road parking and an integral store room beneath the property to the rear. NO UPWARD CHAIN
Enter the property via a PVCu exterior door with double glazed panel into the entrance porch.
Having a built in wine rack, wall light point, door accessing the cloakroom wc and open access into the reception hall.
Furnished with a two piece coloured suite comprising wall mounted wash hand basin and low flush wc. There is a central heating radiator, tiled splashbacks, wall light, PVCu window to the front elevation and an original feature coloured brick window into the hallway.
Reception Hall 11'4' x 9'4' (3.45m x 2.84m) inc staircase
A most spacious hallway having a turned staircase with timber balustrade rising to the first floor with a PVCu window to the side elevation. There is a central heating radiator, decorative ceiling coving and solid oak doors accessing the principle rooms and the understairs storage cupboard.
Breakfast Kitchen 15'5' x 10'11' (4.70m x 3.33m)
Fitted with a modern range of matching wall and base units incorporating a full height pull out space saver larder cupboard, carousel and recycling centre and having kick board lighting and complementary granite working surfaces and upstands. Inset into the working surfaces is a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome swivel spout and pull-down nozzle mixer tap and granite drainer and a Neff five ring gas hob with contemporary glass splashback and Neff extractor canopy over. There are integrated appliances to include a Neff eye level double oven and microwave, full height Miele fridge, AEG freezer and AEG dishwasher. There is a breakfast bar area, Karndean flooring, central heating radiator, inset ceiling spotlights, PVCu windows to the side and rear elevations and a PVCu exterior door with double glazed panels giving access to the side of the property.
Lounge/Dining Room 14'4' max, 10'11' min x 28'3' (4.37m max x 8.61m)
This is a generously proportioned open plan reception room providing a dining area and living area with windows and French doors allowing for plentiful natural light.
The dining area has three central heating radiators, decorative ceiling coving, fitted shelving and PVCu French doors and windows to the rear elevation with timber pelmet. There is open access into the lounge.
The lounge has a contemporary fire surround and hearth housing an electric fire, a PVCu bay window to the front elevation with vertical blinds and timber pelmet, two central heating radiators, wall light points and decorative ceiling coving.
Having a central heating radiator and doors accessing the bedroom accommodation and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 13'3' x 10'11' (4.04m x 3.33m)
A good sized double bedroom having a central heating radiator, PVCu window to the rear elevation with timber pelmet, fitted wardrobes and cupboards to one wall and bed head wall light points.
Bedroom Two 12'11' x 10'11' (3.94m x 3.33m)
A second bedroom of double proportions having a built-in wardrobe with mirror fronted sliding doors, a PVCu window to the front elevation with timber pelmet and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7'10' x 10'11' (2.39m x 3.33m)
Having a central heating radiator, built-in cupboards, drawers and wardrobe, PVCu window to the rear elevation, bed head wall light point and a loft access point. Note: We are informed by the Vendor that the loft has a light and is insulated.
This good sized bathroom is furnished with a coloured four piece suite comprising twin grip panelled bath, fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush wc and wash hand basin set to a vanity unit with cupboards beneath. There is a central heating radiator, a chrome ladder style heated towel rail, PVCu window to the front elevation, wall light points, built-in storage cupboard and retro tiling to the walls.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with gravelled parking area, Victorian style lamp post. There is access down both sides of the property to the rear. The rear garden is on two levels with the upper level comprising a flagged patio seating area with steps leading down to the lower level which is predominantly laid to lawn. From the lower section of the rear garden, a short flight of steps access the door to the integral storage cellar. The storage cellar houses the central heating boiler, has power and light, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and original coal cellar.
Leave Hebden Bridge via the A646 Burnley Road and continue along into Mytholmroyd village. Proceed through the centre of Mytholmroyd passing Russell Dean's furniture showroom on the left hand side and shortly after passing West Mount Vets on the right hand side, the subject property can be found set back from the main road on the right hand side clearly identified by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1003641Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.