- Three bedroom extended dormer bungalow
- Master bedroom with en-suite to the ground floor
- Detached property with driveway and garage
- Well-maintained gardens to the front and rear
- Double glazing and central heating
- Versatile accommodation
- Close to amenities
- Epc - d
- Easily accessible to the surrounding cities
- Viewings are recommended
Entrance Hallway 5.54m (18'2') x 1.02m (3'4')
Accessed via the PVCu front door, the entrance has a mat-well and galleried landing. With a useful storage cupboard and access to the downstairs WC.
Living Dining 6.76m (22'2') x 6.55m (21'6') x 3.25m (10'8')
This 'L' shaped living room offers flexible space. With windows to the front, side and rear, allowing plenty of natural light. There is a gas fire, complete with a marble surround and hearth.
Kitchen Diner 7.72m (25'4') x 3.56m (11'8')
This extended kitchen diner offers ample space, featuring wall and base units. With a breakfast bar, an inset stainless steel sink and drainer and a window to the side aspect. With integral appliances, comprising: a dishwasher, a gas hob, a double oven and grill and an extractor fan. With patio doors to the rear garden.
Downstairs WC 1.98m (6'6') x 1.40m (4'7')
The downstairs WC has tiled flooring, half-tiled walls and a wall mounted heated towel rail. With a WC and a hand basin, on a wooden vanity unit.
Master Bedroom 4.34m (14'3') x 3.38m (11'1')
This large double bedroom is situated on the ground floor, with patio doors to the rear garden. There are fitted wardrobes and a fitted desk / dressing area. Wit6h access to the en-suite and dressing room.
En-suite 2.69m (8'10') x 1.60m (5'3')
The ground floor en-suite has a three piece suite, comprising: a WC, a hand basin and a bath with an overhead hand-held shower. With a spotlight ceiling, half tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Dressing Room 2.54m (8'4') x 1.85m (6'1') + wardrobes
This large dressing room has fitted wardrobes with full length mirrored wardrobes.
Galleried Landing 3.02m (9'11') x 1.35m (4'5')
This feature landing has a loft hatch, a useful airing cupboard and access to all first floor accommodation.
Bedroom Two 3.61m (11'10') x 3.02m (9'11') + wardrobes
A large double bedroom with full length fitted wardrobes to one wall. With a window to the front aspect and storage in the eaves.
Bedroom Three 3.89m (12'9') x 2.79m (9'2') + wardrobes
This double bedroom is currently used as an additional sitting room/ snug. With a window to the rear elevation, storage in the eaves and sliding mirrored wardrobes to one wall.
First Floor Bathroom 2.29m (7'6') x 1.98m (6'6')
The bathroom to the first floor features half-tiled walls and tiled flooring. With a three piece suite, comprising: a walk in shower with a hand-held shower and a fitted overhead shower, a fitted vanity unit with a fitted WC and a hand basin. Window to the side elevation.
To the front of the property there is a pebbled driveway, with a small lawn and a single garage. To the rear and side of the property there is an easy-to-maintain garden.
By appointment only.
We recommend KB Mortgage Services, on hand to discuss all of your mortgage and protection needs. Kate, the founder of KB Mortgage Services, is available both in branch and through home visits - if you would like to arrange an appointment contact us today.
From Brighouse town centre take Huddersfield Rd/A641. Turn right onto Lyndhurst Grove Rd and then continue to follow the road round until you have reached your destination. 44 Lyndhurst Avenue, Brighouse, HD6 3RY.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004726Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.