- Detached south facing bungalow
- Sweeping driveway and ample off road parking
- Separate workshop with power and lighting
- Far reaching open views surround the property
- Gas central heating and pvcu double glazing
- Located in a quiet hamlet
- Three bedroom with master en suite
- Energy efficiency rating band c
- Convenient location close to halifax
- To view call the sales team 01422 366948
Halifax centre is only a ten minute drive away, which makes commuting simple and the Leeds Manchester commuter belt is accessed via the M62 network nearby or via the local railway station in Halifax.
The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge, conservatory, dining kitchen, house bathroom, rear hallway, three bedrooms including a master en suite and an adapted wet room. Our current vendors have adapted one of the bedrooms and the adjoining wet room for their disabled daughter - for this reason the accommodation may be of interest to a family looking for similar adaptations. Alternatively the adaptations could be easily removed if not required.
The property, as one would expect, benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and a security system.
Externally there is ample off road parking, a large decked area, established borders with trees, shrubs and flowers with a further tiered decked area with attractive water features and a useful stone built workshop with power and lighting.
We highly recommend an inspection of this lovely home to appreciate the tranquil setting, far reaching views and the size of accommodation on offer. The bungalow will make a lovely family home for a growing family. Please direct any enquiry you may have to our sales team who will be happy to assist.
Take a moment to watch our aerial footage of the property - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDQJjbZEbJI&feature=youtu.be
Access via PVCu door into the hallway with central heating radiator.
Lounge 4.70m (15'5') x 5.69m (18'8')
Spacious living room with inset wall mounted living flame gas fire, having two central heating radiators, two double glazed windows and French doors leading into the conservatory.
Conservatory 3.10m (10'2') x 2.82m (9'3')
With double glazed windows, central heating radiator and double patio doors, leading out on to the decking area.
Kitchen/Diner 4.50m (14'9') x 6.78m (22'3')
A modern fitted high quality kitchen having matching wall and base units, with complimentary work tops, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer. Partly tiled with american style fridge freezer, a Rangemaster cooker with double oven and six ring gas hob and extractor hood above, freestanding dishwasher
under unit lighting, central heating radiator and two double glazed windows.
Bedroom One 3.94m (12'11') x 3.61m (11'10')
Double room with central heating radiator, and double glazed windows to the side and to the rear, and access to the en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room 2.92m (9'7') x 1.52m (5'0')
Part tiled three piece white suite comprising of WC, wash basin and walk in shower, with central heating radiator and frosted double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 2.92m (9'7') x 2.87m (9'5')
Double room with central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
House Bathroom 2.92m (9'7') x 2.36m (7'9')
Partly tiled four piece white suite comprising of WC, bidet, wash basin and bath with overhead shower, central heating radiator and frosted double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 4.17m (13'8') x 4.34m (14'3')
Double room with central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear. This bedroom has some adaptations for a disabled person including a powered hoist system and powered wardrobe unit to make access to clothes easier.
Bathroom 3.71m (12'2') x 5.66m (18'7')
The bathroom/wet room has been specially adapted for a disabled person, it comprises of a WC, bath and wash basin, shower area having a central heating radiator and frosted double glazed window to the rear.
Utility Room 2.64m (8'8') x 1.80m (5'11')
Useful storage area, with plumbing for a washing machine, freestanding fridge freezer, double glazed window and external access door to the side.
Stone built outhouse providing useful storage with power and lighting.
The property benefits from outstanding far reaching views, there is a patio decking area situated outside the conservatory, having a beautifully presented garden area, with a further tiered decking area with water features and driveway providing ample parking.
Please use the post code HX2 0TW for sat nav directions. The property is located in an elevated position where the bottom of Gibb Lane meets Ovenden Wood Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004940Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.