- Large family home
- Three bedrooms
- Popular location
- Plenty of outside space
- Chain free
- Double garage with integral laundry room & an integral workshop
- Downstairs wc
- Epc - tbc
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large driveway
Entrance Porch 2.26m (7'5') x 1.19m (3'11')
Hallway 2.74m (9'0') x 1.55m (5'1')
Providing access to the ground floor accommodation.
Downstairs WC 0.94m (3'1') x 1.75m (5'9')
Comprising; partially tiled walls, a WC, a hand basin and a frosted window to the front.
Living Room 3.33m (10'11') x 5.41m (17'9')
A spacious bright and airy living room which benefits from an electric fire and a large window to the front aspect. The living room is south facing, so this room also benefits from plenty of sunlight!
Kitchen Diner 4.62m (15'2') x 3.23m (10'7')
A modern fitted kitchen diner with matching glossy wall and base units with wooden work surfaces, recessed lighting and tiled flooring. The kitchen comprises; a breakfast bar, a stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, integrated double electric cooker with a matching microwave, a four piece halogen hob and an overhead extractor hood. The kitchen has a door leading to the double garage, a door providing access to the rear garden and a window to the rear aspect.
Dining Room 3.38m (11'1') x 3.30m (10'10')
Separate dining space with a window to the rear.
Garage 1: 15'11' x 9'10'
Garage 2: 16'0' X 9'9'
The garage benefits from two separate useful rooms.
The first room has power and is currently used as a laundry room with a sink, work surface, space and plumbing for a washing machine and a window to the rear aspect. This room also houses the boiler. Measuring 9'8 x 7'7.
The second room has power, a window to the rear aspect and contains a work shop with work surfaces. Measuring 9'9' x 7'9'.
Landing 2.46m (8'1') x 0.89m (2'11')
Providing access to the first floor accommodation and loft hatch.
Master Bedroom 3.96m (13'0') x 3.43m (11'3')
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and dresser, a sink and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 3.84m (12'7') x 2.97m (9'9')
A second double bedroom with a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 2.95m (9'8') x 2.84m (9'4')
A good sized single bedroom with a fitted wardrobe and a window to the front elevation.
Bathroom 1.93m (6'4') x 3.38m (11'1')
A tiled three piece suite comprising; a WC, a hand basin, a corner bath, a shower and a frosted window to the rear elevation.
Externally the property further benefits from a large driveway, a double garage and a lawn with surrounding shrubbery. To the rear there is a large tiered garden which comprises of a stone paved patio, a greenhouse, a BBQ area, a lawn and surrounding shrubbery. Please note the property is south facing, so the external grounds benefit from plenty of sunlight.
Viewings strictly by appointment only.
We recommend KB Mortgage Services, on hand to discuss all of your mortgage and protection needs. Kate, the founder of KB Mortgage Services, is available both in branch and through home visits - if you would like to arrange an appointment contact us today.
Directions from Brighouse Town Centre -
Head east on Commercial St towards Briggate
Turn right onto Lawson Rd
Turn left to stay on Lawson Rd
Take A643 to New St
Use the right lane to turn left onto Huddersfield Rd/A641
At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Clifton Rd/A643
Continue to follow A643
Turn right onto New St
Turn right onto Vine Close
Turn right to stay on Vine Close and the destination will be on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004707Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.