- Stunning detached stone built property
- Renovated throughout to a high specification
- Perfect family home
- Original features/character
- Three large double bedrooms
- Large open plan kitchen diner with bifolding doors
- Two bathrooms, utility & downstairs wc
- Epc - d
- Large garage/storage space
- Enclosed rear garden
Entrance Hallway 5.11m (16'9') x 1.88m (6'2')
Providing access to the ground floor accommodation with mosaic tiled flooring, recessed lighting, an understairs storage cupboard and a window to the side aspect.
Living Room 3.86m (12'8') x 3.76m (12'4')
A spacious light and airy living room with laminate flooring and a large window to the front aspect. The focal point of the living room is the log burner which is set into a brick exposed fireplace.
Utility Room 1.55m (5'1') x 2.24m (7'4')
A useful utility room with space and plumbing for a washer and dryer, tiled flooring, a large storage cupboard area and a window to the side aspect (please note there is a downstairs WC currently being fitted to the storage area).
Open Plan Kitchen Diner 7.75m (25'5') x 5.71m (18'9')
A modern fitted kitchen diner with matching wall and base units with wooden work surfaces, recessed lighting and tiled flooring with under floor heating. The kitchen comprises; a sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, integrated bin, integrated double electric oven, a five piece gas hob with an overhead extractor hood. The kitchen also benefits from a large central island with storage, a wine cooler and large bifolding doors which lead into the rear garden. There is also plenty of space to dine and a feature exposed brick fireplace.
Landing 1.88m (6'2') x 4.85m (15'11')
Providing access to the first floor accommodation with an understairs storage cupboard, a frosted window to the side elevation and a stone glass window to the front elevation.
Master Bedroom 3.84m (12'7') x 3.76m (12'4')
A double bedroom with a cast iron fireplace and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 3.66m (12'0') x 3.66m (12'0')
A second double bedroom with a cast iron fireplace and a window to the rear elevation.
House Bathroom 2.06m (6'9') x 2.59m (8'6')
A partially tiled house bathroom comprising; a WC, a wash basin built into a vanity storage unit with a granite top, a bath with an overhead shower fitment and glass shower screen and a chrome heated towel rail. Also benefiting from mosaic tiled flooring and a frosted window to the rear elevation.
Landing Two 1.96m (6'5') x 1.02m (3'4')
Providing access to the top floor with a Velux window.
Bedroom Three 4.80m (15'9') x 3.33m (10'11')
A double bedroom with two under eaves storage cupboards, recessed lighting and a Velux window to the rear elevation. Please note this room could be used as the master bedroom, along with its own shower room located on the same floor.
Shower Room 1.96m (6'5') x 1.57m (5'2')
Comprising; a WC, a wash basin, a walk in glass shower cubicle and a chrome heated towel rail. With an under eaves storage cupboard, recessed lighting, and a Velux window to the rear elevation.
Externally the property further benefits from a pebbled garden to the front, which overlooks Lane Head Park and on street parking to the side. To the rear there is a private enclosed garden, which comprises of a lawn, surrounding barked areas and a large garage measuring (25'0 x 9'4). The garage also provides ample off road parking, should you wish to not park on street.
Viewings strictly by appointment only.
We recommend KB Mortgage Services, on hand to discuss all of your mortgage and protection needs. Kate, the founder of KB Mortgage Services, is available both in branch and through home visits - if you would like to arrange an appointment contact us today.
Directions from Brighouse Town Centre -
Head east on Commercial St towards Briggate
Turn right onto Market St
Market St turns slightly right and becomes Briggate
Slight left onto Commercial St
Turn left onto Gooder St
At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Halifax Rd/A643
Go through 1 roundabout.
Continue on Halifax Rd and your destination will be on the left.
117 Halifax Road, Brighouse, HD6 2ED.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004692Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.