- Modern built three bedroom detached family property
- Cul-de-sac location, within easy access to the village school
- Popular residential location
- Entrance hallway, guest cloakroom, lounge, dining room
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances, utility room
- Three bedrooms, family bathroom and ensuite to the main bedroom
- Gas central heating, pvcu double glazing, security system
- Enclosed rear garden taking in the rural views
- Epc rating:- d
- No upward chain
On the first floor are the three generous bedrooms, the master having an ensuite shower room along with a family bathroom.
Externally there is a driveway to the front providing off road parking for two cars, leading to the attached garage and a generous rear garden, taking in the rural views over farmland. The property is offered for sale with no upward chain.
Front Entrance Door
Gives access into the:-
Having laminate flooring, built in cloaks cupboard, staircase rising to the first floor, single radiator.
Furnished with a two piece suite comprising a wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback and low flush wc. Laminate flooring, central heating radiator and window to the front elevation.
Lounge 16' 3' x 11' 6' (4.94m x 3.52m)
Bay window to the front, modern fire surround with inset living flame gas fire, two single radiators, coving to the ceiling and double doors lead into the:-
Dining Room 14' 6' x 10' 4' (4.42m x 3.16m) max
Single radiator, under stairs storage area, coving to the ceiling, access into the kitchen and double doors lead into the:-
Conservatory 13' 3' x 9' 3' (4.04m x 2.81m)
A lovely room enjoying the open views, tiled flooring, double radiator, under flooring heating and side doors lead onto the rear garden
Fitted Kitchen 11' 5' x 10' 1' (3.48m x 3.08m)max
Fitted with matching wall and base units, inset sink unit, integrated dishwasher, built in electric oven, gas hob, tiled flooring, recessed halogen down lighting, double radiator, window to the rear, from here is access to the utility room
Fitted with matching wall and base units, inset stainless steel sink, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tiled flooring, single radiator, wall mounted combination boiler, access into the garage and rear access door gives access onto the enclosed garden
Window to the side and a pull down ladder gives access to the part boarded loft with power and light points
Bedroom One 11' 10' x 11' 6' (3.60m x 3.50m)
Window to the front, fitted wardrobes, single radiator and access into the:-
En-Suite Shower Room
Furnished with a three piece suite in white comprising of a fully tiled shower cubicle housing Mira shower, low flush wc and wash hand basin set to a vanity unit. There is a chrome ladder style towel radiator, fitted mirror, extractor fan and window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 9' x 10' 4' (3.26m x 3.15m) max
Window to the rear enjoying the open views, fitted wardrobes with matching dressing table and single radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 1' x 7' 3' (2.46m x 2.20m)
Window to the rear enjoying the open views, single radiator
Bathroom 8' 11' x 6' 2' (2.73m x 1.89m)
Furnished with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with telephone style shower attachment, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. There is part tiling to the walls, window to the side elevation, extractor fan, built in storage cupboard, fitted mirror and a central heating radiator.
Lawned garden to the front with double parking giving access to the attached single car garage with up and over door, power, light and cold water tap.
Enclosed lawned and patio garden to the rear from where you can sit back, relax and enjoy the open views.
Leave Hebden Bridge via the A6033 Keighley Road towards Pecket Well looking out for and taking a right hand turning onto Akroyd Lane signposted to Old Town and continue along for approximately one mile. Take a right hand turn into Old Mill Ridge/Chiserley Gardens where the subject property can be found towards the bottom of the cul-de-sac on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1005010Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.