- Sympathetically restored traditional farm house
- Entrance porch, dining kitchen, lounge with multi fuel stove fire
- Exposed stone work, guest cloakroom with valuted ceiling, utility room
- Three bedrooms and quality fitted bathroom suite
- Lawned garden to the front with detached double garage
- Approx 2 acres of grazing land
- Secluded rural location with exeptional open views
- Within easy access to hebden bridge and 10 miles from burnley
- Epc rating: f
- Ideal home for the professional / retired buyer
Situated in a secluded location, externally the property features a lawned garden to front and approximately 2 acres of grazing land which would be suitable for equine use or small holding. All this along with parking for several vehicles and detached double garage.
The house has oil fired central heating fitted and under-floor heating along with double glazing, many exposed stone features, bore hole water supply and sewerage soak-away.
Situated in a stunning rural location yet within easy access to Hebden Bridge and all its amenities including transport links via trans-Pennine rail services to the commercial centres of Leeds and Manchester. This an ideal home for either the professional or retired buyer.
Stone Front Entrance Porch
Gives access into the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 22'2' x 13'7' (6.76m x 4.14m) max
Hand made locally in Hebden Bridge, the kitchen comprises bespoke solid wood fitted wall and base units with granite working surfaces and island / kitchen table with matching granite top. There are mullion windows to the front elevation, ceiling beams and exposed original stone flagged flooring with under-floor heating.
With exposed stone work, rear access door and a stone stairs rising to the first floor.
Utility Room 13'6' x 9'7' (4.11m x 2.92m)
A good sized room with an original fire place, window to the rear elevation, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and housing the water system.
Guest cloakroom 9'3' x 7'11' (2.82m x 2.41m)
Once the old larder, this impressive vaulted ceiling room is furnished with a two piece white suite comprising a pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. There is an original stone flagged floor with under-floor heating and a window to the rear elevation.
Lounge 17'7' x 13'6' (5.36m x 4.11m)
A beautiful appointed reception room, the focal point being the impressive stone fireplace housing a wood- burning / multi fuel cast iron stove set to a stone hearth. There are mullion windows to the front elevation, wood flooring with under-floor heating and exposed ceiling beams.
Having a window to the side elevation and access to the part boarded loft space.
Master Bedroom 17'9' x 13'3' (5.41m x 4.04m)
Being of generous double proportions with mullion windows to the front elevation, exposed beams, stone lintels, feature stone fire place and fitted wardrobes painted in Farrow and Ball French Grey.
Bedroom Two 13'8' x 13'0' (4.17m x 3.96m)
Currently used as a study, this second bedroom of generous double proportions has mullion windows to the front elevation, exposed stone lintels and feature stone fire place.
Bedroom Three 13'3' x 8'11' (4.04m x 2.72m)
Again a good sized double room with windows to the rear elevation and exposed beams.
Luxury Bathroom 13'8' x 6'3' (4.17m x 1.90m)
Furnished with a quality four piece white suite comprising shower cubicle, fabulous double ended bath set to tiling with built-in TV, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. There is under-floor heating, part tiling to the walls, wall light point and windows to the rear elevation.
There is a South facing open lawned garden to the front of the property with patio area, gravelled parking area for several vehicles, detached double garage with remote control up and over door and approximately 2 acres of grazing land surrounding the property to the rear.
Proceed out of Hebden Bridge toward Todmorden passing through the traffic lights with Heptonstall Road and look out for and take your right turn into Church Lane, proceed up here and be careful due to the steepness of the road for approx three miles looking out for and taking your left turn signposted to Land Side Farm where the property will be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004551Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.