- Well presented three bedroom semi- detached
- Cul-de-sac location
- Gardens front and rear with detached garage
- Popular residential location
- Within easy access to local amenties
- Easy commuting to sowerby bridge or halifax
- Ideal family home
- Epc band c
- To view please contact the sales team 01422 366948
Sowerby Bridge is a busy market town with a range of shops and amenities for the local community including the local leisure centre and swimming pool, a variety of restaurants, pubs and cafe bars and there is a choice of primary and secondary schools in the area. Commuting is made easy via the local Sowerby Bridge Railway Station which has links to both Leeds and Manchester. The M62 network is a short 15 minute drive away for those commuting by car.
This is a nice family home and briefly comprises of entrance hallway, lounge with box window, dining room and modern fitted kitchen. On the first floor are the three bedrooms and house bathroom. Externally there are gardens to both front and rear, side drive way leads down to the detached single car garage. Gas central heating and PVCu wood grain double glazing installed.
To view this splendid family home, please contact our sales team who will be happy to assist you.
Front Entrance Door
Gives access into the:-
Window to the side, laminate flooring, single radiator, stairs to first floor and access into the:-
Lounge 4.53m (14' 10') x 3.69m (12' 1')
Box window to the front, single radiator, telephone and t.v points. Living flame gas fire with oak finish surround with marble back panel and hearth. Under-stairs storage cupboard housing the gas combination boiler. Open archway leads into the:-
Dining Room 3.14m (10' 4') x 2.18m (7' 2')
Window to the rear over looking the garden, single radiator and access into the:-
Fitted Kitchen 3.14m (10' 4') x 2.37m (7' 9')
Modern fitted kitchen comprising cream shaker style units with solid oak work tops. Belfast sink, free standing gas cooker with extractor hood above, integrated dishwasher. Plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Window and access door leads onto the decking area.
Window to the side, built in storage cupboard providing useful storage. And access point to the loft space
Bedroom One 4.21m (13' 10') x 2.62m (8' 7')
Window to the front, single radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom Two 3.50m (11' 6') x 2.62m (8' 7')
Window overlooking the garden and single radiator.
Bedroom Three 2.53m (8' 4') x 1.80m (5' 11')
Window to the front and single radiator
Bathroom 1.95m (6' 5') x 1.80m (5' 11')
Three piece white bathroom suite with shower over the bath. vanity wash hand basin, low flush toilet, tiling to the walls, heated chrome towel rail radiator and window to the rear.
To the front is a lawned garden and a driveway to the side leading to the detached garage with up and over door, power and light points. Side gated access leads into the enclosed rear garden being mainly lawned with decking area, a safe garden where children can play
Please use the post code HX6 2SQ for sat nav directions
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1005063Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.