- Well presented three bedroom semi-detached
- Popular residential location, enjoying views over hebden bridge
- Hallway, lounge with dining area, fitted kitchen
- Three bedrooms and bathroom
- Gardens front and rear
- Semi-detached garage
- No through road location
- Epc rating: d
- No upward chain
Side Entrance Doors
Gives access into the:-
Staircase access to the first floor, useful understairs storage space, single radiator
Dining Room 11' 5' x 10' 10' (3.48m x 3.31m)
Window to the front taking in the open views, built in book shelves, double radiator, serving hatch to the kitchen and open archway leads into the:-
Lounge 11' 5' x 10' 2' (3.48m x 3.11m)
Window to the front taking in the views, modern stone fire surround with inset living flame gas fire, wall lights, built in glass cabinet to one wall, double radiator
Fitted Kitchen 12' 7' x 7' 10' (3.84m x 2.40m)
Fitted with matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink, electric cooker point, plumbed for automatic washing machine, wall mounted combination boiler, window to the rear, single radiator, side access door
Window to the rear over looking the garden area
Bedroom One 12' 4' x 10' 9' (3.77m x 3.27m)
Window to the front enjoying the open views, single radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 8' x 9' 0' (3.26m x 2.74m)
Window to the front, built in storage cupboard ( no radiator in this room)
Bedroom Three 9' 0' x 6' 6' (2.74m x 1.98m)
Window to the side, built in storage cupboard to the bulk head, single radiator and access point to the loft space
Furnished with a three piece white suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiling to the walls, single radiator, concealed ceiling lighting and window to the rear
Lawned garden to the front with pathway leading to the semi-detached garage with up and over door, side pathway leads to the enclosed yard area and steps lead up to the small lawned area screened by timber fence
From Hebden Bridge town centre, proceed to the turning circle on the A646 heading towards Todmorden. Use the turning circle to double back and take a left hand turning at the lights onto Heptonstall Road. Follow this road up the hill and Lime Avenue is the first left hand turning where the property will be found on your right identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004663Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.