- Enjoys far reaching views over the valley
- Workshop with power and lighting
- Garden to the rear with seating areas
- Single garage
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Gas central heating and pvcu double glazing
- Epc rating: e
- Balcony to enjoy the view over the garden and hillside beyond
- To view please contact the sales team 01422 366948
The property is located on Woodroyd Gardens which is located off Burnley Road in Luddendenfoot. This makes the property convenient for access to both Halifax and the towns and villages down the Calder Valley. A regular bus service runs at the top of the road and for those travelling further afield there is a railway station in both Sowerby Bridge and Mytholmroyd which serve the Leeds/Manchester commuter belt.
The property benefits from off road parking to the front and a single garage is located at the end of the road in the garage block. A path leads down the side of the property which leads you to the splendid rear garden which enjoys far reaching views over the Valley. The garden has a lovely patio seating area, a garden laid to lawn with established flowers, shrubs and bushes and a further decked area at the end of the garden. Steps lead down to a very useful workshop which has both power and lighting.
Briefly, the internal accommodation set over 3 floors, comprises of a living room on the lower ground floor, a useful store cupboard below the kitchen, stairs lead to the dining kitchen, wc, dining room which is currently utilised as a second sitting room, stairs then lead to the three bedrooms and the house bathroom with access to the loft space.
As one would expect, the property benefits from gas central heating and PVCu double glazing and all mains services are connected.
This property is unique and well presented and would make a lovely family home, to view please contact our sales team who will be happy to assist you.
Lower Ground Floor
Lounge 6.60m (21'8') x 3.86m (12'8')
Spacious lounge area having coal effect living flame gas fire with feature surround, French doors opening out on to the seated patio area and the rear garden, with central heating radiator, a useful store cupboard and staircase leading up to the kitchen.
Kitchen 3.38m (11'1') x 4.57m (15'0')
Access via the side of property into this modern kitchen with matching wall and base units with under lighting incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer. Partly tiled walls, having space for a freestanding oven with filter hood above, space for freestanding fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, two double glazed windows to the front, central heating radiator and access to the WC.
Fully tiled with wash basin, wc, chrome heated towel rail and frosted double glazed window.
Dining Room 4.34m (14'3') x 3.73m (12'3')
Spacious room with coal effect living flame gas fire with feature surround, central heating radiator, double glazed window enjoying the far reaching views and door leading to the entrance vestibule.
Access via PVCu door from the balcony, with central heating radiator and staircase to the first floor.
Bedroom One 3.91m (12'10') x 2.84m (9'4')
Double room having fitted wardrobes with overhead storage, central heating radiator and double glazed window enjoying the far reaching views.
Bedroom Two 3.30m (10'10') x 2.84m (9'4')
Further double room with fitted wardrobes, and overhead storage, central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Bathroom 2.34m (7'8') x 1.75m (5'9')
Fully tiled three piece suite comprising of WC, wash basin and bath with overhead shower, large chrome heated towel rail and frosted double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 2.97m (9'9') x 1.75m (5'9')
Having central heating radiator and double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is a paved driveway for off road parking, access path to the side of the property leading to the rear garden. To the rear there is a balcony overlooking the garden with far reaching views, steps leading down to the seated patio area, small decked area at the far side of the garden, and a shed with useful storage.
Workshop 5.54m (18' 2') x 3.60m (11' 10')
Access via steps leading down from the garden to the underground workshop with provides further storage.
There is a single garage in the garage block at the end of the road.
Please use postcode HX2 6BG.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004924Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.