- Impressive three bedroom end town house
- Enjoying views over the rochdale canal
- Accommodation over three floors
- Within easy access to local amenities
- Ground floor hallway, integral garage and utility room
- First floor three bedrooms, two en-suites and family bathroom
- Top floor lounge, fitted kitchen and dining area
- Decked balcony enjoying the open views
- Internal viewing highly recommended
- Epc rating: b
There is a good local primary school and many local retailers in either direction. The area benefits from fantastic road and rail links and is situated in the middle of both Manchester and Leeds and both are easily reached by direct train. The area is surrounded by a wealth of historic towns and stunning Pennine scenery and the property is designed to maximise these panoramic views from within.
The property has a stunning top floor living area with contemporary open plan living and open high loft ceilings. Windows offer views to the front and back and balconies provide a peaceful view over the canal.
On first floor the bedrooms all have windows of similar proportions to the living areas and the master en-suite bedroom opens onto the canal fronting terrace.
The property comes with a driveway parking space in addition to a large garage and is built from local re-claimed stone.
There is a utility room adjacent to the entrance hallway and a generous welcoming entrance to every home.
The carefully selected materials are chosen to sit well among the adjacent properties, whilst there clever design by award winning architects ?Watson Batty? will set the property apart with its quality.
No 2 High Lock Court is the biggest plot on the development being (116.48 sq m.) and gives the family buyer excellent accommodation over three floors, internal viewing is highly recommended
Front Entrance Door
Gives access into the:-
With staircase access to the first floor, central heating radiator, useful under stairs storage space, access into the integral garage and access into the:-
Utility Room 8' 4' x 7' 9' (2.55m x 2.35m)
Fitted with base units with inset stainless steel sink, plumbed for automatic washing machine
Integral Garage 18' 7' x 9' 11' (5.66m x 3.03m)
Providing excellent storage space, power and light points, up and over door
Giving access to all the bedrooms and bathroom, stairs lead up to the second floor accommodation
Bedroom One 10' 6' x 14' 10' (3.20m x 4.53m)
Having windows to the front and rear elevations, quality fitted wardrobes, access onto the enclosed decked area, central heating radiator and access into the:-
Furnished with a three piece white suite comprising of a shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush toilet, chrome ladder style towel radiator and access door leads onto the decked patio area
Bedroom Two 14' 9' x 13' 0' (4.49m x 3.96m)
Windows to the rear and French doors lead onto the decked patio, double radiator and access into the:-
En-Suite 6' 1' x 5' 5' (1.85m x 1.65m)
Furnished with a three piece white suite comprising of a corner shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and low flush toilet
Bedroom Three 10' 10' x 9' 5' (3.30m x 2.86m)
Window to the front, central heating radiator
House Bathroom 7' 6' x 5' 7' (2.28m x 1.70m)
Furnished with a three piece white suite, comprising of a panelled bath with shower attachment over, vanity unit with wash hand basin, low flush toilet, chrome ladder style towel radiator, tiled flooring and part tiling to the walls and window to the front,
Open Plan Living Area 5.66m (18' 7') x 5.50m (18' 1')
Lovely sized family room with laminate flooring, high ceilings and windows to the front and rear elevations, providing a degree of natural light, enjoying views over the canal and beyond
Fitted with matching wall and base units in black gloss finish, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap, built in electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood above, integrated dishwasher and window to the front
Double radiator, sliding patio doors open onto the Juliette balcony
Having windows and sliding patio doors onto the small decked balcony, laminate flooring
Enjoying the open views over farmland, the Rochdale Canal and two locks
Gravelled and parking spaces to the front with access into the integral garage, to the side of the property is an attached building which provides excellent storage space with a further room which could create additional living space if required, subject to planning
Proceed out of Hebden Bridge towards Mytholmroyd for approx one mile, looking out for and taking your left turn into the development where the property will be found on your left identified by our FOR SALE board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1005180Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.