- Impressive two / three bedroom inner town house
- Accommodation set out over three floors
- Recently fully renovated to a high specification throughout
- Integral garage
- Apartment- style open plan living on the first floor
- Very impessive lounge with exposed beams and multi fuel stove fire
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Three juliet balconies with french doors
- Easy access to the town centre
- Epc rating: c
The accommodation is set out over three floors and comprises: - Entrance hallway, two bedrooms and bathroom on the ground floor, with bedroom three / study and integral garage on the lower ground floor. On the first floor is the impressive open plan living area, which can only be described as exceptional with three Juliet balconies giving views over the town, gardens and the Calder Valley. The lounge has exposed beams, trusses and a multi-fuel stove fire, the kitchen is well appointed with matching units and fitted breakfast bar. The property is equipped with gas central heating with new traditional-design cast iron central heating radiators and double glazing and MUST be viewed to appreciate the superb accommodation and location. NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Steps lead up to the walkway which gives access to the front door. Enter the property via an exterior door into the entrance hallway.
Having a staircase rising to the first floor with good sized understairs cloakroom/storage, a traditional cast iron central heating radiator and inner landing.
Bedroom One 12' 6' x 10' 0' (3.80m x 3.06m)
Being of double proportions and having a window to the front elevation, traditional cast iron central heating radiator and recessed LED down lighters.
Bedroom Two 15' 1' x 10' 0' (4.61m x 3.05m)
A second bedroom of double proportions with a window to the rear elevation, recessed LED down lighters and a traditional cast iron central heating radiator.
Bathroom 10' 10' x 8' 11' (3.29m x 2.71m) max
Furnished with a four piece white suite comprising a double ended French slipper bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC and corner shower cubicle with rainfall shower. There is a window to the rear elevation and recessed LED down lighters.
Giving access to the bedrooms, bathroom and lower ground floor and having recessed LED down lighters.
Bedroom Three / Study 15' 2' x 9' 2' (4.63m x 2.79m)
Having windows and an access door to the rear elevation, recessed LED down lighting and access into the integral garage.
Providing excellent storage space, housing the meters and having an up and over automatic remote-controlled garage door.
First Floor: 28' 4' x 18' 6' (8.64m x 5.65m) overall
The first floor is open plan.
This most impressive and well appointed reception room and only by an internal viewing can this lovely spacious room be appreciated. There are exposed beams and trusses, solid engineered oak wooden flooring, glass balustrade and multi-fuel stove fire and three sets of French doors, each with Juliet balconies provide roof-top panoramic views over Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.
A well appointed kitchen fitted with a range of matching base units with concealed lighting and complementary solid wood working surfaces which extends to form a matching breakfast bar. Inset into the working surface is a stainless steel sink and there is a built-in electric oven, induction hob, space and plumbing for a dishwasher and window to the rear elevation.
There is a walkway to the front with steps leading down to the private road and parking area and access into the integral garage. To the rear of the property is a walkway with private seating area.
Proceed out of Hebden Bridge via Albert Street and at the road junction with Keighley Road turn right then left into Birchcliffe Road, proceed up here taking your second right into St Johns Close where the property will be found on your left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004479Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.