- Well appointed stone built four bedroom detached property
- Cul-de-sac location
- Ideal family home
- Accommodation over three floors
- Epc rating: e
- Integral garage with store room
- Enclosed rear garden with decking
- No upward chain
The accommodation is set over three floors and briefly comprises of steps leading up to the ground floor entrance door giving direct access into the hallway with study, guest cloakroom, lounge with double doors giving access into the well appointed dining kitchen with Siemens appliances.
On the first floor are the four bedrooms , main bedroom with fitted furniture and en-suite facilities and family bathroom with Jacuzzi bath.
On the lower ground floor is the inner lobby with understairs storage space, utility room, access into the integral garage which can accommodate two cars and additional store room / work shop.
Externally there is an enclosed lawned garden with decked patio area, ideal for enjoying the late evening sunshine, a property worthy of internal viewing. Gas central heating, double glazing and alarm system installed. NO Upward Chain
Front Entrance Door
Gives access into the:-
With window to the front, staircase access to the upper floor accommodation with stained glass window and stairs lead down to the lower ground floor with stained glass window, single radiator
Study 6'10' x 6'10' (2.08m x 2.08m)
Set out as an office with a fitted desk, storage drawers and shelving unit, further high level storage. Double glazed window to the front giving lovely views, double radiator, laminate flooring and telephone point.
Fitted with a two piece white with small wash hand basin, low flush toilet, single radiator, frosted double glazed window to the side, half tiled wall with attractive border, coving to the ceiling and tiled floor.
Lounge 14'3' x 12'8' (4.34m x 3.86m)
Good size living room with wall mounted electric fire, double glazed window to the front overlooking the front balcony having good views. Double radiator, coving to the ceiling and glazed double French doors lead into the dining kitchen.
Dining Area 23' 10' x 10' 8' (7.28m x 3.24m)
Wall lights and recessed down lighting, sliding patio doors give access onto the rear garden, wall mounted vertical radiator, open plan into the:-
A very well appointed kitchen with Siemens built in appliances, matching two tone wall and base units with inset sink with mixer tap, granite work tops, integrated dishwasher, double oven fridge and freezer, ceramic electric induction hob with pull out extractor, recessed down lighting, window to the rear
Single radiator and access point to the loft space via a pull down ladder
Bedroom One 13'0' x 12'8' (3.96m x 3.86m)
Well presented master bedroom with a great range of storage including fitted single wardrobes with overhead storage, built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors and solid oak flooring. Double glazed windows to the front, fabulous views across and down the valley and also having a fitted dressing table unit with six drawers, built in laundry basket and make up drawer. access into the:-
Having a corner wash hand basin with mixer tap, twin flush toilet , shower cubicle having a static shower, chrome towel radiator, solid oak flooring, frosted double glazed window to the side, extractor, inset spotlights, shaver socket, fully tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 10'7' x 10'2' (3.23m x 3.10m)
Good sized second double bedroom having double glazed window to the front again giving fabulous views across the valley, laminate flooring, single radiator.
Bedroom Three 10'9' x 7'4' (3.28m x 2.24m)
Double bedroom with double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, coving to the ceiling and single radiator.
Bedroom Four 7'8' x 6'7' (2.34m x 2.01m)
Double glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden and single radiator.
Bathroom 9'9' x 8'0' (2.97m x 2.44m)
Well presented bathroom with pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, Jacuzzi bath with side mixer taps, corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, twin flush toilet, chrome extractor fan, chrome towel radiator, recessed down lighting, solid oak flooring, frosted double glazed window to the rear, three tiled walls and decorative border.
Lower Ground Floor
With useful under stairs storage space and access into the:-
Utility Room 10'7' x 10'1' (3.23m x 3.07m)
Good sized room having a range of wall and base units, rolled work top, stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, double glazed window to the side, wall mounted central heating boiler and storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, window to the side, single radiator, and access into the garage.
Garage 31'0' x 12'0' (9.45m x 3.66m)
With power and light points, up and over door where you can easily park two cars and access into the:-
Store Room / Work Shop 10'5' x 10'2' (3.17m x 3.10m)
Providing excellent storage space with power and light points
To the front of the property there is a tarmac driveway giving parking for a minimum of three cars, integrated garage which can accommodate two cars, elevated balcony area, side block paved area with outside tap, steps to the opposite side giving side access to the rear garden consisting of patio area, raised flat lawn with decked patio area
Proceed out of Hebden Bridge towards Halifax upon entering Friendly look out for and take your left turn into Blackwall Lane and continue up the road taking your left into Blackwall Rise where the property will be found on your right
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1005196Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.