- Four / five bedroom detached family home
- Situated in this popular village location
- Hallway, guest cloakroom, utility room, family room
- Lounge, dining kitchen, conservatory
- En-suites to bedrooms one and two
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Driveway providing parking
- Lawned gardens to the front, side and rear with patio seating area
- Located at the end of the cul-de-sac giving a degree of privacy
- Epc rating: e
Luddenden Village enjoys a picturesque setting in the Luddenden Valley, with amenities including a popular village pub and church. In neighbouring Luddendenfoot and Midgley are two village schools, a post office, general store and a community run village shop. The surrounding countryside offers opportunities for walking, cycling and riding and the nearby mainline railway stations of Hebden Bridge and Sowerby Bridge allow easy access to business centres. M62 (J24) 20 minutes.
Front Entrance Door
Gives access into the:-
Staircase access to the first floor, central heating radiator and access to all the ground floor rooms
Lounge 21' 3' x 14' 0' (6.48m x 4.28m)
Light and airy room with modern fire surround with inset living flame electric fire, windows to the rear and double doors give access into the:-
Conservatory 9' 11' x 8' 4' (3.03m x 2.55m)
Laminate flooring, central heating radiator and French doors give access onto the rear garden
Dining Kitchen 21'2' x 11'1' (6.45m x 3.38m)
Fitted with matching wall and base units, complimentary work tops, inset sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap, built in double electric oven, ceramic hob, integrated dishwasher, recessed down lighting, slate tiled flooring, breakfast bar and window to the front over looking the garden
Family Room 12'11' x 8'9' (3.94m x 2.67m)
Window to the rear enjoying the open views, central heating radiator
Fitted with matching wall and base units, inset sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tiled flooring, window to the side and access door
Guest Cloakroom 7'9' x 5'11' (2.36m x 1.80m)
Furnished with a two piece white suite, comprising of a low flush wc, wash hand basin and window to the rear
Spacious landing giving access to the loft space, built in storage cupboard
Bedroom One 16' 0' x 14' 1' (4.87m x 4.29m) max
Double bedroom with window to the rear, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes and access into the:-
En-Suite Shower Room 7' 6' x 7' 0' (2.29m x 2.14m)
Furnished with a three piece white suite comprising of a corner shower cubicle, low flush wc and wash hand basin, tiled flooring
Bedroom Two 13' 4' x 12' 2' (4.07m x 3.72m)
Double bedroom with window to the rear, central heating radiator, access into the:-
En-Suite Bathroom 7' 10' x 5' 9' (2.40m x 1.75m)
Furnished with a three piece coloured suite comprising of a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, central heating radiator, velux window
Bedroom Three 10' 11' x 10' 4' (3.33m x 3.15m)
Double bedroom with windows to the front, central heating radiator
Bedroom Four 10' 4' x 9' 11' (3.15m x 3.03m)
Windows to the front, central heating radiator
Bedroom Five / Study 15' 9' x 7' 3' (4.80m x 2.22m)
Window to the front, laminate flooring, central heating radiator
Bathroom 8' 1' x 7' 2' (2.48m x 2.19m)
Furnished with a four piece white suite comprising of a panelled bath, corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiling to the walls and window to the rear
Lawned garden to the front with tarmac driveway providing ample parking, the integral garage door is an up and over one, this room has been split to create excellent storage space and the family room. A side pathway leads to the rear garden being mainly laid to lawn with paved patio seating area from where you can sit back and enjoy the sunshine
From Hebden Bridge take the A646 towards Halifax and on reaching Luddendenfoot turn left into Luddenden Lane and proceed up the hill past Kershaw House. Turn right into Luddenden Village and next right into Bluebell Walk. Continue into the development where the property will be found at the end of the cul-de-sac giving a degree of privacy
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004903Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.