- Impressive split level detached family home
- Three / four bedrooms with integral double garages
- Ground floor lounge being open plan into the dining area
- Quality fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Main bedroom with en-suite
- Well appointed rear garden, backing onto open fields
- Cul-de-sac location
- Epc rating: d
The accommodation in brief comprises of: Dining room being open plan into the lounge, stairs to the first floor accommodation and access into the integral garages with utility room and guest cloakroom.
On the first floor are the three bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite, family bathroom, quality fitted Kitchen with built in appliances, sun room, side lobby and study/bedroom four. Gas central heating and PVCu double glazing installed.
Situated on the fringe of the historic conservation village of Luddenden, with its own public house, Midgley junior and infant school within easy access and approx three miles from the centre of the vibrant market town of Hebden Bridge, approx. one and a half miles from Mytholmroyd or four miles from Halifax. There are excellent road and rail links to Leeds and Manchester. M62 junction 23 is approx 6 miles or Leeds Bradford International Airport approx 15 miles
A property worthy of internal viewing
Front Entrance Door Gives Access Into The:-
Dining Area 17'7' x 6'0' (5.36m x 1.83m)
Windows to the front taking in the views, access into the integral garage and open plan into the:-
Lounge 17'0' x 14'0' (5.18m x 4.27m)
Good sized room with inset wood burning stove set on a stone hearth into the chimney, under stairs storage cupboard, oak flooring, open plan stairs lead up to the first floor accommodation
Good sized double garage, housing the combination boiler, partitioned to provide a utility room and cloakroom
Plumbed for the automatic washing machine
Furnished with a two piece white suite comprising of a low flush toilet and wash hand basin
Giving access to all first floor rooms, central heating radiator and access point to the loft space
Bedroom One 14'8' x 9'11' (4.47m x 3.02m)
Window to the rear, central heating radiator, built in storage cupboard and access into the:-
Furnished with a three piece white suite comprising of a walk in shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush toilet, chrome ladder style radiator
Bedroom Two 16'0' x 9'10' (4.88m x 3.00m)
Windows to the side and rear elevations, central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 13'7' x 7'11' (4.14m x 2.41m)
Window to the rear, central heating radiator
Being fully tiled with a three piece white, comprising of a low flush toilet, P shaped bath with shower unit over and glass shower screen, wash hand basin, window to the rear
Family Room 16'6' x 14'1' (5.03m x 4.29m)
Excellent room from where you can sit back, relax and enjoy the open views with two additional velux windows, oak flooring and side access door
Kitchen 13'3' x 12'8' (4.04m x 3.86m)
Fitted with matching wall and base units with granite work tops and splashbacks incorporating a 1/2 bowl sink with drainer groves inset into the work top, five burner slot in stove with extractor canopy above, integrated dishwasher, recessed down lighting, windows to the front, tiled flooring and access into the:-
With side access door and access into:-
Study / Bedroom Four 8'2' x 6'6' (2.49m x 1.98m)
Currently used has the fourth bedroom, window to the front
Lawned garden to the front with double driveway leading to the integral garages, side steps lead up to the newly designed terraced patio garden, ideal for the summer barbecues and enjoying the evening sunshine, glass balcony, water feature, backing onto open fields
Proceed out of Hebden bridge towards Halifax, upon entering Luddendenfoot, take your left turn into Luddenden Lane and proceed up the hill towards Midgley looking out for and taking your left turn into Carr Field Drive, following the road round to your right where the property will be found on your left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1005179Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.