- Four bedroom detached property
- Situated on a peaceful, residential cul-de-sac
- Double detached garage and ample driveway
- Close to good primary and secondary schools
- Well-maintained gardens to the front and rear
- Two reception rooms and downstairs cloaks
- En-suite to the master bedroom
- Epc - c
- Close to brighouse town centre
- Easy access to the m62 network
This useful entrance porch provides access to the entrance hallway.
Providing access to the ground floor accommodation and the staircase to the first floor accommodation.
Living Room 6.27m (20'7') x 3.56m (11'8') excluding bay
A triple aspect living room, with a bay window to the front aspect and double glazed sliding doors to the conservatory. The focal point is the gas fire, complete with a marble surround.
Conservatory 2.79m (9'2') x 2.79m (9'2')
A peaceful conservatory with pleasant views of the rear garden. Featuring laminate flooring and double doors to the patio.
Dining Room 3.48m (11'5') x 3.10m (10'2')
A useful second reception room with ample space to dine. Featuring a window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 3.99m (13'1') x 2.67m (8'9')
A range of wall and base units with integral appliances, including: a gas cooker, a dishwasher and integral fridge freezer. There is an inset stainless steel sink and drainer, part tiled walls and spotlights to the ceiling.
Utility Room 2.67m (8'9') x 1.88m (6'2')
A sizeable utility room which lies adjacent to the kitchen, with fitted wall and base units, a washing machine and tiled splashbacks. There is a tall storage cupboard and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer. The utility room houses the boiler and alarm panel.
Downstairs WC/ Cloaks
A modern ground floor WC with part-tiled walls and tiled flooring. Featuring a WC and a hand basin.
Providing access to all first floor accommodation. Also providing access to the part-boarded loft.
Master Bedroom 5.05m (16'7') x 3.56m (11'8')
A large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, bedside drawers, a chest of drawers and a dressing table. There is access to the en-suite and a window to the front elevation.
En-suite 2.57m (8'5') x 2.49m (8'2')
A modern and fully tiled en-suite with a three piece suite, comprising: a bath with a mixer shower overhead and a glass shower screen, a WC and a hand basin. Featuring storage cupboards, a spotlight ceiling, a large heated towel rail and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 3.56m (11'8') x 3.56m (11'8')
A spacious second bedroom with a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 2.95m (9'8') x 2.57m (8'5') + recess
A third double bedroom with a window to the rear elevation, occupying views of the well-maintained gardens and further afield.
Bedroom Four 2.57m (8'5') x 2.49m (8'2')
A fourth bedroom with a window to the rear elevation, occupying impressive views.
House Bathroom 2.06m (6'9') x 1.68m (5'6')
A modern, fully tiled bathroom with a three piece suite, comprising: a WC, a bath with a mixer tap and an overhead shower and a hand basin. There is a chrome heated towel rail, a spotlight ceiling and a window to the rear elevation.
Study 1.88m (6'2') x 1.68m (5'6')
A good sized study with a range of fitted units and a rear facing window.
Double Garage 5.56m (18'3') x 5.05m (16'7')
The detached double garage has parking for two cars or could be used for storage. With an electric door, power, lighting and a side door.
To the front of the property there are maintained gardens with mature shrubs. There are gates at both sides of the property. The rear gardens features a large seating area, perfect for entertaining! The rear garden is enclosed, easy to maintain and private.
The property is a leasehold property with a 969 years left. The charge is ?65 per year to Thornhill Estates.
By appointment only.
We recommend KB Mortgage Services, on hand to discuss all of your mortgage and protection needs. Kate, the founder of KB Mortgage Services, is available both in branch and through home visits - if you would like to arrange an appointment contact us today.
From Brighouse town centre take Huddersfield Rd/A641 and continue to follow A641. At Bradley Bar Roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Fixby Rd/A6107 and continue to follow A6107. Turn left onto Lightridge Rd and then take a slight right onto Cowcliffe Hill Rd. Turn right onto Ganton Way.
36 Ganton Way, Fixby, HD2 2ND.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004964Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.