- Four bedroom detached property
- Off-road parking & a double garage
- Very well presented throughout
- Under-floor heating
- Landscaped gardens with a decked seating area
- Useful shed/ workshop currently used as a gym
- Close to excellent schools
- Epc - c
- Modern kitchen with integral appliances
- Centralised vacuum system
Featuring a dark wood staircase to the first floor accommodation and a stained glass window to the side aspect. The boiler is housed in a storage cupboard under the stairs, along with a secure safe.
Kitchen 5.44m (17'10') x 4.22m (13'10')
A spacious and light dual aspect kitchen with matching wall and base units. The kitchen has integral appliances, including: an oven, a microwave grill, a dishwasher, a fridge and an extractor fan. With an inset sink, a spotlight ceiling, under-floor heating and windows to the side and rear aspects.
Dining Room 4.14m (13'7') x 3.05m (10'0')
Utility Room / Cloakroom 2.57m (8'5') x 2.13m (7'0')
This useful utility room lies adjacent to the kitchen and has a window to the rear aspect. Featuring a Belfast sink and a door providing external access to the rear.
Conservatory 4.24m (13'11') x 3.00m (9'10')
A light conservatory with patio doors providing access to the rear garden. With beautiful views of the garden and direct access to the decked area - perfect for summer evenings!
A useful ground floor WC with a matching hand basin and a window to the side aspect.
Living Room 5.38m (17'8') x 4.98m (16'4')
A spacious living room with large windows to the front aspect providing ample natural light. Neutrally decorated with the focal point being a gas fire, with a stone hearth and a wooden lintel.
Study 3.10m (10'2') x 2.06m (6'9')
Currently used as a study, this multi-purpose space has fitted shelving. With a window to the front aspect.
'L'- shaped and benefiting from an airing cupboard.
A large double bedroom with a window to the front elevation. With ample space for a super-king bed, built in wardrobes and wood flooring.
This luxurious en-suite has a three piece suite, comprising: a WC, a hand basin and a shower. With under-floor heating, a sauna and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 3.96m (13'0') x 3.30m (10'10')
A large double bedroom with a window to the rear elevation.
Jack & Jill Bathroom 2.57m (8'5') x 2.54m (8'4')
Accessible from the main hallway and the second bedroom. With a three piece suite, comprising: a WC, hand basin, a corner bath with a shower overhead. Benefiting from a window to the side aspect, under-floor heating and grey tiling.
Bedroom Three 4.95m (16'3') x 2.62m (8'7')
A double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and access to the loft. With a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Four 3.99m (13'1') x 2.59m (8'6')
A double bedroom with a window to the front elevation.
The property can be accessed via electric gates from Sunnybank Road (off Halifax Road). To the front of the property there is a lawn, shrubbery and steps to the road which provides access to Brighouse town centre. To the rear of the property there is a decked area, perfect for entertaining guests and a lawn. There is a sheltered BBQ area. The property also benefits from off-road parking and a double garage with electric doors. The garage has power.
There is a useful space, which is currently used as a gym and has electric.
By appointment only.
We recommend KB Mortgage Services, on hand to discuss all of your mortgage and protection needs. Kate, the founder of KB Mortgage Services, is available both in branch and through home visits - if you would like to arrange an appointment contact us today.
From Brighouse town centre, take Halifax Road and then turn left onto Sunnybank Road. Before the flats, turn left and the electric gates will be seen.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1005125Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.