- Impressive stone built four bedroomed family home
- Accommodation over five floors, gch & dg
- Entrance hallway, dining room, inner hallway, guest cloakroom
- Good sized dining kitchen with built in appliances
- First floor library / study with gallery balustrade
- Middle floor lounge with sun room
- Lower ground floor three bedrooms and bathroom
- Lower lower ground floor main bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Double garage with additional parking, gardens and woodland
- Energy rating: c
The accommodation is equipped with gas central heating and double glazing and comprises in brief: - Entrance hallway, currently used as the dining room, inner hallway with guest cloakroom, fitted kitchen with built-in appliances, utility room and access into the double garage. On the upper floor is a gallery which is currently being used as a library / study with a balustrade, to the middle floor is the lounge with a sun room, level four is where the three bedrooms and family bathroom are located with the master bedroom and ensuite on level five. Externally there is a driveway to the front giving access to the integral double garage. Twin timber gates gives access to additional parking and access to the garden and woodland. NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Enter the property via a timber exterior door into the entrance hallway.
Opening up into a dining area and gives access into the inner hallway.
Dining Room 16'7' x 11'0' (5.05m x 3.35m)
Having windows to the front and side elevations, central heating radiator and wall light points.
With two short ( seven - steps) staircases providing access to the upper floor gallery and down to the middle floor accommodation.
Furnished with a two piece white suite comprising a low flush WC and small wash hand basin.
Dining Kitchen 18'9' x 15'6' (5.71m x 4.72m)
Generously proportioned and fitted with a range of modern matching wall and base units with concealed lighting and complementary working surfaces and tiled surrounds. Inset into the working surface is a one and a half bowl Asterite sink unit with mixer tap and a four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor canopy over. There is a built-in electric double oven, integrated fridge / freezer and dishwasher, laminate flooring, central breakfast bar with fitted shelving, windows to the rear elevation allowing for plentiful natural light, side access door and access into the utility room.
Utility Room 8'4' x 6'4' (2.54m x 1.93m)
Fitted with matching wall and base units, inset sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler, window to the front elevation, laminate flooring and access into the integral garage.
Integral Double Garage 17'5' x 15'11' (5.31m x 4.85m)
Having an electric remote control up and over door, power and light, overhead storage space and housing the hot water cylinder.
Library / Study 15'10' x 15'2' (4.83m x 4.62m)
Currently used as a library / study with built-in shelving, spindle balustrade overlooking the lounge and windows. Behind the shelving is a good sized storage cupboard.
Having a landing with steps descending to the lower ground floor and access into the lounge.
Lounge 23' 9' x 15' 7' (7.25m x 4.75m)
A generously proportioned reception room having windows to the side and rear elevations allowing for plentiful natural light, modern stone fire place and hearth housing a living flame gas fire, central heating radiators, wall light points and French doors leading into the sun room.
Sun Room 7'4' x 6'1' (2.24m x 1.85m)
A delightful addition to the living accommodation, this room is very light and enjoys the open views over the woodland.
Bedroom Two 13'4' x 10'5' (4.06m x 3.17m)
A second bedroom of double proportions having windows to the side elevation, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes and access into the ensuite.
Ensuite Shower Room 7' 7' x 4' 7' (2.30m x 1.40m)
Furnished with a three piece cream suite comprising of a shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. There is a central heating radiator and extractor fan.
Lower Ground Floor:
With an inner hallway with built-in storage cupboard and stairs leading down to the master bedroom.
Bedroom Three 15'3' x 11'0' (4.65m x 3.35m)
A good sized third bedroom having French doors opening on to a patio area, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes, drawers and bedside tables.
Bedroom Four 11'9' x 8'3' (3.58m x 2.51m)
Having a window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Family Bathroom 10' 6' x 7' 7' (3.20m x 2.30m)
Furnished with a four piece coloured suite comprising a corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle and low flush WC. There is tiling to the floors and walls, inset ceiling spotlights and extractor fan.
Master Bedroom 15'7' x 15'5' (4.75m x 4.70m)
Generously proportioned and having French doors opening onto a patio area, quality fitted Italian bedroom furniture with panelling, central heating radiator, access into the dressing area with fitted wardrobes and access into the ensuite bathroom.
Furnished with a four piece white suite comprising a panelled bath, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. There is a window, part tiling to the walls and a central heating radiator.
A block paved driveway to the front gives access to the integral double garage. Twin timber gates give access onto the additional parking area from where access can be gained to the rear of the property and also to the gardens and woodland.
Proceed out of Hebden Bridge toward Todmorden passing through the traffic lights with Heptonstall Road. Look out for the right turn into Church Lane. proceed up here for approx 1/4 mile, taking your left turn onto Savile Road where the property will be found on your left identified by our 'Prestige For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004251Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.