- Four bedroom detached residence
- Private location
- Far reaching views over the valley
- Detached garage
- Summer house and decked area
- Master bedroom en suite
- Off road parking for several cars
- Epc rating: d
- Ideal for a growing family
- To view call the sales team 01422 366948
Spring Head is only 10 minutes drive away from the centre of Halifax and is served by a local bus service. Amenities nearby include a local supermarket and a variety of shops, Halifax itself offers a wide range of facilities including the historic Piece Hall, Halifax Borough Market, leisure centre and a good choice of restaurants and cafe bars.
As one would expect, the property benefits from gas central heating and PVCu double glazing.
The internal accommodation briefly comprises of a large lounge with dining area making the most of the views overlooking the garden terrace and the valley beyond, inner hallway, downstairs wc, kitchen, stairs then lead to the landing area which provides access to the four bedrooms including master en-suite.
Outside you enter the property via an electronic gated entrance which leads onto the off road parking for several cars, detached garage, summer house and a garden laid to lawn. There is a raised decked area perfect for enjoying those summer days and evenings. The property has a garden terrace to the side and rear.
We would strongly recommend a viewing to appreciate this wonderful family home, to appreciate the views and the private location the property enjoys. Please direct your enquiry to the sales team who will be happy to assist.
Access through PVCu French doors into the:
Kitchen/Dining Room 7.06m (23'2') x 3.40m (11'2')
Modern fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, inset into which is a gas hob, with glass and stainless steel extractor canopy above. There is a centre island unit with base units and inset into which is a circular stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. There is a built in electric oven, built in microwave, integrated appliances including a washing machine, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Having tiled flooring, central heating radiator.
Having a low flush WC, wash basin, heated chrome towel rail and frosted double glazed window.
Inner Hallway 4.80m (15'9') x 2.13m (7'0')
With central heating radiator and staircase leading to the first floor.
Lounge 7.57m (24'10') x 5.54m (18'2')
Spacious room with inset electric fire, PVCu French doors leading out on to the terrace, two central heating radiators, two double glazed windows to the front and one double glazed window to the side.
Staircase leading on to the Landing area.
Bedroom One 4.50m (14'9') x 3.35m (11'0')
Double room with central heating radiator, double glazed window to the front and access to an en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room 1.37m (4'6') x 3.35m (11'0')
Three piece suite comprising of WC, wash basin, and walk in shower, with tiled flooring, heated chrome towel rail and frosted double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 3.81m (12'6') x 2.97m (9'9')
Double room with central heated radiator and two double glazed windows.
Bedroom Three 2.77m (9'1') x 3.38m (11'1')
Further double room with central heated radiator and double glazed window.
Bathroom 1.50m (4'11') x 2.13m (7'0')
Fully tiled three piece suite comprising of WC, wash basin, and bath with overhead shower, heated chrome towel rail and frosted double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 2.69m (8'10') x 2.31m (7'7')
Having a central heated radiator and double glazed window.
The property has electronic gated entrance which leads to the extensive off road parking for several cars, it has a detached garage, a summer house and a garden laid to lawn. There is a raised decked seating area, enjoying the superb far reaching views and there is a garden terrace to the side and rear.
Please use postcode HX2 0JJ.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004967Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.