- Four double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Popular location
- Easy access to the m62 network
- Ample off road parking
- Split level property
- Epc - d
- Close to local amenities
- Feature balconies
Entrance Porch 2.13m (7'0') x 1.60m (5'3')
Benefiting from sliding wardrobes and a window to the side.
Entrance Hallway 1.96m (6'5') x 3.00m (9'10')
Providing access to the lower first floor accommodation, benefiting from two velux windows.
Main Entrance Level
Kitchen 3.43m (11'3') x 2.62m (8'7')
A fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units with granite effect work surfaces and laminate flooring. The kitchen comprises: a stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks, space for fridge freezer, a four piece gas hob with an integrated electric oven, extractor hood and space/plumbing for a washing machine. The kitchen also provides access to the loft and has a window to both the front and side aspects.
Bathroom 2.57m (8'5') x 2.62m (8'7')
The fully tiled house bathroom briefly comprises: WC, a hand wash basin built into a vanity storage unit, a large corner bath, a chrome heated towel rail, a large storage cupboard, recessed lighting, lino flooring and a frosted window to the rear.
Living Room 7.98m (26'2') x 3.66m (12'0')
A large, light and airy living room benefits from a gas fire, set into a stone surround. The focal point is the spectacular views of the country beyond, through two large picture windows, one of which leads to a spacious balcony.
Lower First Floor
Master Bedroom 3.53m (11'7') x 3.66m (12'0')
A double master bedroom benefits from a walk in wardrobe, which once provided an en-suite and still has plumbing for this. Further benefitting from a large picture window with a sliding door leading to a spacious balcony, which stretches the length of the property.
Bedroom Two 2.59m (8'6') x 3.48m (11'5')
A second double bedroom with laminate flooring and a large picture window with sliding doors leading out to the balcony facing the rear elevation.
Upper Ground Floor
Benefitting from a useful storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 3.40m (11'2') x 2.69m (8'10')
A third double bedroom with a window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Four 2.51m (8'3') x 2.67m (8'9')
A fourth double bedroom with laminate flooring and a window to the rear elevation.
Shower Room 2.34m (7'8') x 1.73m (5'8')
Briefly comprising; WC, a hand wash basin built into a vanity storage unit, a walk in glass shower cubicle, a chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed lighting and a frosted window to the side aspect.
Lower Ground Floor
Office 5.16m (16'11') x 2.39m (7'10')
Also has the potential to create into a spare bedroom, as it has plumbing for a hand wash basin. With laminate flooring, providing access to the garage and benefits from a window to the rear elevation.
Sitting room 4.24m (13'11') x 3.48m (11'5')
Ideal for older children or teenagers. This room could also be converted into a bedroom, as it has plumbing for an en-suite. Benefiting from a large storage cupboard with power, a wall-mounted gas fire and a window to the rear elevation.
Garage 5.18m (17'0') x 2.62m (8'7')
Externally the property also benefits from a mature well-maintained garden to the side with lawns, a stone paved area and a pond with a waterfall. The garden is private and enclosed, surrounded by shrubbery. From the main lounge and bedrooms there are far reaching views of the countryside around Brighouse, Hartshead, Bradley Woods and parts of Elland, Halifax and Huddersfield.
Viewings strictly by appointment only.
We recommend KB Mortgage Services, on hand to discuss all of your mortgage and protection needs. Kate, the founder of KB Mortgage Services, is available both in branch and through home visits - if you would like to arrange an appointment contact us today.
Directions from Peter David Properties Brighouse office -
Take Commercial St and Lawson Rd to Huddersfield Rd
Head east on Commercial St towards Briggate
Continue onto King St and turn right onto Lawson Rd
Take A643 to New St
Use the right lane to turn left onto Huddersfield Rd
At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Clifton Rd
Continue to follow A643, turn right onto New St
Turn right onto Vine Grove and turn right to stay on Vine Grove and your destination will be on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004395Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.