- Semi detached farmhouse
- Rural setting
- Stables and ample parking
- 4.5 acres of land
- Four bedrooms
- Master en suite
- Two reception rooms
- Epc rating: f
- Far reaching views over the pennines
- Call the sales team 01422 366948 to view
Located in Wainstalls, the property affords fantastic views over the Pennine Hills yet you are never too far away from shops, schools and all the amenities which Halifax has to offer such as the fantastic Piece Hall, the Borough Market or the modern Vue Cinema complex. Alternatively you can drive 15 minutes north to Oxenhope and then Haworth and enjoy a steam train trip on the Keighley and Worth Valley Railway and take in the famous Bronte landscapes.
The internal accommodation briefly comprises of a kitchen/diner, sitting room, living room, utility room and downstairs wc. To the first floor from the landing you access all the four bedrooms including a master en suite and the house bathroom. The property is fully double glazed and has an oil fired central heating system. There is a also a solid fuel Aga which is linked into the heating system as an alternative heating solution. Water is provided to the property via a private lined borehole and there is a septic tank for waste water.
Outside the property is approached via a gravel driveway with ample off road parking, there are 4.5 acres of land surrounding the property which includes a track system for exercising the horses with an electrified fence. There are three stables and a yard with a timber outbuilding. There is a well kept garden to the rear with a decking area and a variety of established shrubs and flowers plus a pond which is securely fenced off from the garden. Wherever you are, whether inside or out, you are surrounded by the most amazing views.
Please direct any enquiry you may have to our sales team who will be happy to assist you.
Porch 1.55m (5' 1') x 1.86m (6' 1')
For coats, boots and shoes.
Dining kitchen 5.45m (17' 11') x 5.52m (18' 1')
With a range of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and a tiled splashback. Inset porcelain sink with chrome mixer tap. Feature solid fuel AGA forming a central focal point set within the original stone fireplace. Beautiful beamed ceiling, mullioned windows and tiled flooring. Plumbing exists for an automatic washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. Central heating radiator.
Sitting room 5.45m (17' 11') x 4.79m (15' 9')
With windows to three sides affording views over the stunning countryside. Central heating radiator.
Living room 5.45m (17' 11') x 5.54m (18' 2')
With an attractive arch window, timber floor and feature stone fireplace with cast iron multi fuel stove. Central heating radiator. Mullioned window and staircase leading up to the first floor.
Utility room 2.38m (7' 10') x 5.00m (16' 5')
With plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. Base units with complementary work surface and inset stainless steel sink. Useful storage solutions and cupboard houses the boiler and hot water storage tank. Attractive mullioned windows and a tiled floor.
Comprising of a sink and wc.
Provides access to all the bedrooms and the house bathroom.
Bedroom 5.31m (17' 5') x 4.60m (15' 1')
A large room with windows to two sides and central heating radiator.
En suite 2.05m (6' 9') x 2.62m (8' 7')
A part tiled wet room comprising of a sink with vanity unit, wc and mixer shower with shower curtain, window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 4.29m (14' 1') x 3.67m (12' 0')
A large room with attractive mullioned window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3.36m (11' 0') x 2.23m (7' 4')
A large room with attractive mullioned window, exposed beams and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3.36m (11' 0') x 3.19m (10' 6')
A room with attractive mullioned window, exposed beams and central heating radiator.
House bathroom 1.85m (6' 1') x 2.09m (6' 10')
A part tiled bathroom with a white bathroom suite comprising of a sink with pedestal, wc and bath with electric shower over and shower screen. Mirror. Window.
Outside the property is approached via a gravel driveway with ample off road parking, there are 4.5 acres of land surrounding the property which includes a track system for exercising the horses with an electrified fence. There are three stables and a yard with a timber outbuilding. There is a well kept garden to the rear with a decking area and a variety of established shrubs and flowers plus a pond which is securely fenced off from the garden.
Please use the post code HX2 7UA for sat nav directions. Note this takes you to the bottom farm, look for our FOR SALE board at the next farm up the road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1005117Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.