- Impressive four bedroom property
- With accommodation over three floors
- Ground floor integral garage and workshop
- First floor self contained one bedroom apartment
- Second floor, open plan kitchen and lounge
- Third floor three bedrooms, bathroom and en-suite
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Popular village location
- Within easy access to local amenities
- Epc rating: e
The accommodation in brief comprises of ground floor integral garage with workshop area, on the first floor is a self contained one bedroom apartment with its own gas and electric supplies.
On the second floor is the main living area being open plan with fitted kitchen and lounge with windows to the front taking in the open views and small conservatory / porch gives access onto the rear garden.
On the third floor are the three bedrooms and bathroom with the main bedroom having en-suite facilities and a dormer window. Gas central heating and double glazing installed.
Externally there is a small garden area to the rear and to the front is the integral garage. A property worthy of an internal viewing due to the layout of the accommodation.
Front Entrance Door
Gives access into the lobby with stairs leading up to the first and second floor, access into the:-
With an up and over door, power and light points and access into the workshop
Self Contained Apartment
Fitted Kitchen / Lounge 19' 3' x 19' 1' (5.87m x 5.80m)
With matching wall and base units, inset stainless steel sink, built in electric oven with gas hob, exposed stone work to one wall, windows to the front and side elevations taking in the rural views
Gives access to the bedroom, box room and bathroom and rear access door
Bedroom 8' 11' x 8' 11' (2.73m x 2.73m)
Window to the rear, fitted wardrobes, single radiator
Box Room 8' 11' x 7' 7' (2.73m x 2.30m)
Providing excellent storage space, single radiator
Furnished with a three piece coloured suite comprising of a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, plumbed for automatic washing machine
Second Floor Accommodation
Being Open Plan 33' 0' x 19' 2' (10.06m x 5.84m)
With matching wall and base units, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap, built in double oven, gas hob, dishwasher and extractor hood, storage cupboard housing the plumbing for the washing machine, laminate flooring, single radiator, window to the side, access to the rear and stairs lead up to the third floor and open plan into the:-
Having three windows taking in the open views, exposed stone work to one wall, multi fuel stove fire, two radiators
Conservatory / Porch
Providing a degree of natural light and access onto the rear sloping garden
Bedroom One 14' 1' x 9' 3' (4.29m x 2.81m) to wardrobes
Having a dormer window to the front and window to the side, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes and access into the:-
Furnished with a three piece white suite comprising of a shower cubicle, low flush wc, wash hand basin, velux window
Bedroom Two 10' 0' x 9' 7' (3.04m x 2.93m)
Having a window to the side and velux window, wood panelling to the ceiling, fitted wardrobes, single radiator
Bedroom Three 9' 11' x 6' 6' (3.02m x 1.97m)
Velux window, wood panelling to the ceiling and single radiator
Furnished with a three piece coloured suite, comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low flush wc, wood panelling to the ceiling, extractor fan
Integral garage to the front with roller door, side pathway with steps leads up to the rear lawned garden area
Proceed out of Hebden Bridge towards Halifax and upon entering the centre of Mytholmroyd, take your right turn onto New Road signposted to Littleborough, continue along and up the road for approx two miles where the property will be found on your left and identified by our 'FOR SALE' board
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004959Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.