- Four bedroom character property
- Double garage and driveway
- Private garden and maintained gardens
- Close to lindley village and nearby town centres
- Beautifully renovated throughout
- Open plan living to the ground floor
- Close to excellent schools, including lindley primary school
- Period features including sash windows
- Convenient for the m62 network
- Viewings are recommended
Entrance Hallway 4.98m (16'4') x 4.83m (15'10')
This commanding entrance hallway is a real feature to the property, with tiled flooring, a grand staircase to the first floor accommodation and a useful storage cupboard. From the entrance, there is a cloaks area which has a parquet flooring and access to the ground floor WC (6'9' x 3'11').
Living Room 4.72m (15'6') x 4.22m (13'10')
A well-proportioned living room with large windows to the front of the property, allowing ample natural light. The focal point is the fireplace, with a marble back and hearth, benefiting from a wooden surround.
Kitchen Diner 7.82m (25'8') x 5.79m (19'0')
The kitchen diner is open plan, ideal for family living or entertaining guests. The kitchen has grey gloss wall and base units, granite work surface, a breakfast bar and grey metro tiled splashbacks. With integral appliances, including: a dishwasher, a fridge freezer, a large range cooker with a 5-ring gas hob and space for further appliances. There is space for a dining area, a second sitting area and sliding patio doors to the enclosed and private garden.
The first floor landings provides access to three double bedrooms and a bathroom.
Master Bedroom 4.85m (15'11') x 4.22m (13'10')
A luxurious double bedroom with sash windows to the front and side elevations. The focal point is the open, cast iron feature fireplace with a tiled hearth and a marble surround.
Bedroom Three 3.56m (11'8') x 3.51m (11'6')
A double bedroom with a window to the rear elevation, overlooking the patio.
Bedroom Four 4.78m (15'8') x 2.84m (9'4')
A double bedroom with a window to the side aspect.
Bathroom 3.61m (11'10') x 1.88m (6'2')
A large and modern bathroom, with a three piece suite comprising: a free-standing bath, a shower cubicle, a WC and a hand basin. The bathroom is fully tiled with a spotlight ceiling and a chrome, wall-mounted towel rail. Window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 4.62m (15'2') x 3.51m (11'6')
A large double bedroom with a velux window and access to the newly fitted en-suite bathroom.
En-suite 4.50m (14'9') x 2.06m (6'9')
A fully tiled en-suite bathroom with a jacuzzi bath, dual hand basins, a shower cubicle and a WC. With a wall mounted, heated chrome towel rail.
The property is found on a private driveway, which provides access to the parking available. There is a double detached garage. Accessed only from the property is a private and enclosed patio. There are communal gardens and a tennis court.
By appointment only.
We recommend KB Mortgage Services, on hand to discuss all of your mortgage and protection needs. Kate, the founder of KB Mortgage Services, is available both in branch and through home visits - if you would like to arrange an appointment contact us today.
From our Huddersfield branch (213 Halifax Road, HD3 3RG), take Halifax Rd/A629 and then turn right onto Thornhill Rd.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1005041Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.