- Extremely spacious throughout
- Original features
- Stunning semi-detached stone built property
- Perfect family home
- Exceptionally large cellar
- Large enclosed rear garden
- Open plan kitchen diner
- Epc - e
- Double driveway
- En-suite to the master bedroom
Entrance Porch 1.30m (4'3') x 1.37m (4'6')
Providing access to the property's main entrance.
Kitchen Diner 6.91m (22'8') x 4.55m (14'11')
A large open plan kitchen diner with cream matching wall and base units with quartz work surfaces and recessed lighting. The kitchen has lino flooring and the dining area has laminate flooring. The kitchen comprises; a porcelain sink with tiled splashbacks, an island with storage units, integrated dishwasher, a free standing electric cooker with a five piece gas hob and an overhead extractor hood. The kitchen diner also has a frosted window to the side aspect and two further windows to the front aspect.
Separate measurements: Kitchen - 10'7' x 12'3'. Dining Room - 10'3' x 15'0'.
Living Room 5.64m (18'6') x 4.75m (15'7')
A spacious bright and airy living room which benefits from an open fireplace, wooden flooring and a large bay window to the rear aspect.
Hallway 5.59m (18'4') x 1.04m (3'5')
Providing access to the ground floor accommodation and the cellar. The hallway has wooden flooring. The external door leads to the rear garden.
Cellar 1.96m (6'5') x 5.59m (18'4')
Comprising: hallway measuring 6'5' x 18'4' and two separate rooms. The cellar is exceptionally spacious throughout and the two separate rooms measurements are as follows; 11'9' x 10'0' and 15'0' x 12'1'. One of the rooms houses the boiler and the water tank.
Landing 2.41m (7'11') x 4.14m (13'7')
Providing access to the first floor accommodation, with a window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Two 4.57m (15'0') x 3.56m (11'8')
A double bedroom which the current owners use as a master bedroom. It benefits from two fitted wardrobes, a Victorian cast iron fireplace and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 4.55m (14'11') x 4.24m (13'11')
Another double bedroom with a Victorian cast iron fireplace and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Four 2.74m (9'0') x 2.46m (8'1')
A fourth bedroom with a window to the rear elevation.
Bathroom 2.74m (9'0') x 2.46m (8'1')
A partially tiled house bathroom which comprises; a wash basin, a bath with an overhead shower fitment and a glass shower screen, a chrome heated towel rail, a fitted storage unit, lino flooring and a window to the front elevation.
WC 1.35m (4'5') x 0.84m (2'9')
Comprising; partially tiled walls, a WC, lino flooring and a window to the side elevation.
Master Bedroom 6.71m (22'0') x 5.61m (18'5')
An exceptionally large master bedroom, located to the second floor, which benefits from a fitted storage unit, a Victorian cast iron fireplace, Velux windows to the front and rear elevation and two further windows to the side elevation. The master bedroom also benefits from an en-suite.
En-Suite 2.64m (8'8') x 1.73m (5'8')
Comprising; a WC, a wash basin, a walk in shower cubicle and a window to the side elevation.
Externally the property further benefits from a double driveway to the front and an extremely large, enclosed garden to the rear. The rear garden comprises; a stone paved patio, a summer house and two lawns which are currently separated by fencing.
Viewings strictly by appointment only.
We recommend KB Mortgage Services, on hand to discuss all of your mortgage and protection needs. Kate, the founder of KB Mortgage Services, is available both in branch and through home visits - if you would like to arrange an appointment contact us today.
Directions from Peter David Properties Huddersfield Branch (Ainley Top) -
Head south-east on Halifax Rd/A629 towards Birchington Ave
Turn right on to Halifax Road
Turn left onto Birkby Rd
Continue onto Birkby Hall Rd and the destination will be on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004706Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.