- Period property
- Three double bedrooms and a single bedroom
- Three reception rooms
- Gardens to the front and rear & double garage
- Under-floor heating to kitchen and bathroom
- Views overlooking lightcliffe golf couse
- Close to excellent schools, including hipperholme grammar
- Epc - d
- Close to amenities and the white horse inn pub
- Viewings recommended
Entrance Hallway 6.43m (21'1') x 2.11m (6'11')
This commanding entrance hallway has stained glass windows, a useful cloaks area and stairs to the first floor accommodation. With wood flooring.
Living Room 5.38m (17'8') x 4.24m (13'11')
This large living room has a bay window to the front aspect, with a wooden wall-mounted corner unit and the focal point being the wood-burning fire, with a tiled hearth. Featuring a decorative ceiling and cornice.
Kitchen Diner 6.55m (21'6') x 5.16m (16'11')
This extended kitchen diner, located to the rear of the property, is perfect for entertaining! With wall and base units, an island and ample space to dine. Featuring integral 'Neff' appliances: a double oven / grill, a dishwasher and an electric hob. The kitchen has windows to the side and rear, as well as six velux windows. With a spotlight ceiling, a wine cooler, two sinks, wood flooring and external access to the rear.
Accessed from the entrance hallway, adjacent to the kitchen diner, the cellar has ample space and plumbing for free-standing appliances. Currently used as a utility area, the cellar also has storage space.
Dining Room 4.14m (13'7') x 3.17m (10'5')
Currently used as a second sitting room, the dining room has sash windows to the front, a high decorative ceiling and a cast iron fireplace, with a tiled hearth and surround.
Snug 4.14m (13'7') x 3.17m (10'5')
The third reception room could be used for a variety of purposes, with sash windows to the rear and a stove, housed in an exposed brick fireplace.
Landing 4.57m (15'0') x 2.06m (6'9')
This open landing has access to all four bedrooms, with stained glass feature windows and access to the loft.
Master Bedroom 4.24m (13'11') x 4.19m (13'9')
A large double bedroom with sash windows to the front aspect, overlooking Lightcliffe Golf Course.
Bedroom Two 3.86m (12'8') x 3.15m (10'4')
A large double bedroom with a window to the rear elevation. Also featuring original fitted wardrobes / storage and an original cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom Three 4.47m (14'8') x 4.27m (14'0')
A third double bedroom with sash windows to the front.
Bedroom Four 2.87m (9'5') x 2.08m (6'10')
A good sized single bedroom with a window to the front elevation.
Bathroom 3.23m (10'7') x 3.15m (10'4')
This luxurious bathroom has a WC room adjacent (7'8' x 3'3') and features a three piece suite, comprising: a hand basin, a corner shower and a large bath with center taps. With partially tiled walls, a window to the rear aspect, a spotlight ceiling and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property there is an enclosed pebbled garden, with gated access. The property overlooks Lightcliffe Golf Course. To the rear of the property there is a double garage, an enclosed patio area immediately accessed from the kitchen diner, and also a garden behind the garage which has a lawn.
By appointment only.
We recommend KB Mortgage Services, on hand to discuss all of your mortgage and protection needs. Kate, the founder of KB Mortgage Services, is available both in branch and through home visits - if you would like to arrange an appointment contact us today.
From Brighouse town centre take Halifax Road / A643 and continue to follow this road onto Brighouse Rd/A644. At Hipperholme traffic lights turn right onto Leeds Rd/A58 and the destination will be on your left.
2 Cresswell Terrace, HX3 8TA.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004723Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.