- Well presented four bedroom family home, set over three floors
- Situated to this popular semi-rural village location
- Within easy access to local amenities
- Entrance hallway, guest cloakroom
- Ground floor, fitted kitchen, dining area, family room and conservatory
- First floor, lounge, main bedroom
- Second floor, three bedrooms and bathroom
- Internal viewing highly recommended
- Epc rating: c
Eighteen Hepton Drive briefly comprises: Entrance hallway, guest cloakroom, well appointed fitted Kitchen with built in appliances, open plan dining room leading into the family room and access into the conservatory. On the first floor is the open plan lounge with staircase access to the second floor and access to bedroom one. On the second floor are the three main bedrooms with family bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing installed. Externally there is a blocked paved driveway providing off road parking and separate allocated parking space nearby. Enclosed rear garden backing onto the grave yard. An ideal family home
Situated in the centre of Heptonstall for all local amenities, and within one mile of Hebden Bridge town centre including the railway station with excellent links to Leeds and Manchester.
Front Entrance Door
Gives access into the:-
Hallway 22' 7' x 6' 7' (6.88m x 2.00m)
Spindled balustrade staircase, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and an under stair storage cupboard, laminate flooring and fitted shoe box
Furnished with a two piece white suite comprising of hand wash basin and low flush wc, built-in storage cupboard, tiled floor and extractor fan.
Fitted Kitchen / Dining Area 22' 7' x 9' 4' (6.88m x 2.85m)
Fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with complementary work tops, inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Built in electric oven with gas hob, stainless steel cooker hood and extractor fan, tiled splash-backs. Integrated fridge / freezer, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, laminate flooring, window to the front. And open plan into the:-
Laminate flooring, double radiator and ample room for a good size table
Family Room 16' 3' x 9' 7' (4.95m x 2.93m)
Excellent room which can offer a variety of uses, laminate flooring, fitted shelving, window to the rear and access into the:-
Conservatory 10' 8' x 8' 2' (3.25m x 2.50m)
Framed with stained wood and a dwarf wall, this substantial conservatory makes an excellent room. There is laminate flooring and access door gives direct onto the rear garden.
Lounge 20' 4' x 16' 3' (6.21m x 4.96m)
An impressive room with windows to the rear. Modern fire surround with inset living flame gas fire. Spindled balustrade. Ceiling spotlights, laminate flooring, two central heating radiators. Staircase access to the second floor and access into the main bedroom
Bedroom One 13' 3' x 11' 10' (4.05m x 3.61m)
Windows to the front, central heating radiator and a walk-in wardrobe /cupboard housing the ?Vokera?? combination boiler.
Giving access to all rooms on the second floor and to the loft space. Spindled balustrade
Bedroom Two 16' 0' x 9' 10' (4.87m x 3.00m)
Windows to the front, central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 16' 2' x 9' 10' (4.94m x 3.00m)
Another good sized room with windows to the rear enjoying the open views and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 8' x 7' 10' (3.56m x 2.38m) max
The smallest of the bedrooms but still large enough to take a double bed with window to the rear enjoying the open views and central heating radiator.
Family Bathroom 9' 5' x 7' 0' (2.86m x 2.13m)
Furnished with a four piece suite in white comprising panelled bath, pedestal hand wash basin, low flush w.c. and separate shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls and tiled flooring. Ceiling spotlights, radiator, window to the front and extractor fan.
Enclosed rear garden with shrubs, flower beds, paved patio and shed. Garden to the front with shrubs and off road parking on the blocked paved drive. There is also a separate allocated parking space nearby
From our office take the A646 towards Todmorden and using the turning circle take the road to Heptonstall. Bear left at the fork towards the village centre and proceed straight forward onto the cobbled road. Turn left just before the Post Office and then next right onto Hepton Drive where number 18 will be found on the right identified by our 'FOR SALE' board
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004661Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.