- Perfect family home
- Ready to move in to
- Five bedrooms
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Off road parking for six cars
- Close to brighouse town centre
- Epc - c
- Well maintained private rear garden
- Integral garage
Entrance Hallway 3.81m (12'6') x 0.99m (3'3')
The entrance hallway provides access to the ground floor accommodation through solid oak doors and has a solid oak floor, with an oak balustrade staircase.
Study 3.10m (10'2') x 2.82m (9'3')
The study benefits from a 'Hammonds' fitted desk, drawers and storage cupboards. The internet speed is very fast ? (Sky 71.6 Mbps Download & 18.1 Mbps Upload) which is useful for those who work from home. With a window to the front aspect.
Dining Room 3.76m (12'4') x 2.95m (9'8')
Currently being used as a secondary living room, the property has this spacious dining room with a window to the front aspect and double doors leading to the main living room.
Living Room 5.51m (18'1') x 3.76m (12'4')
A large well presented living room with a 'Stovax' log burner with stone fire place surround. Window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 4.39m (14'5') x 3.28m (10'9')
A modern kitchen diner with integral appliances including a fridge freezer, electric fan oven and grill, five gas hob and 'Caple' extractor overhead, dishwasher, microwave and 'White Night' wine cooler. Also benefiting from black granite surfaces, matching white gloss wall and base units, pull out storage space, and an understairs storage cupboard. Bi-fold doors leading into the conservatory allow plenty of natural light.
Utility Room 1.85m (6'1') x 1.55m (5'1')
The utility room has matching base units and surfaces to the kitchen, space and plumbing for a washing machine and a window to the rear.
WC 1.75m (5'9') x 1.55m (5'1')
Ground floor WC with a sink encased within a vanity unit, a chrome heated towel rail and a window to the rear aspect.
Integral Garage 5.61m (18'5') x 3.43m (11'3')
Large integral garage with electricity which houses the boiler and which is being used as storage space by the current occupiers.
Conservatory 5.21m (17'1') x 3.38m (11'1')
A spacious conservatory to the rear of the property which allows plenty of natural light and views over the private rear garden.
Landing 5.64m (18'6') x 0.84m (2'9') MAX
'L' shaped landing with a large storage cupboard, access to the fully boarded loft with a drop down ladder, and a window to the front elevation.
Master Bedroom 4.39m (14'5') x 3.76m (12'4')
The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes, an en-suite bathroom and a balcony with views over the rear garden.
En-Suite 2.59m (8'6') x 1.57m (5'2')
Comprising: a 'P' shaped bath with shower over, a WC, a chrome heated towel rail and a sink encased within a vanity unit. Window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 3.40m (11'2') x 3.12m (10'3')
Double bedroom with a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 3.56m (11'8') x 2.77m (9'1')
A double bedroom with 'Nolte' fitted wardrobes and bed, and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Four 3.40m (11'2') x 2.87m (9'5')
A double bedroom with a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Five 3.71m (12'2') x 2.46m (8'1')
Good sized single bedroom with a window to the front elevation.
Bathroom 2.92m (9'7') x 2.49m (8'2')
The fully tiled house bathroom has underfloor heating and comprises: walk in shower, bath, WC, square sink encased within a vanity unit, and a chrome heated towel rail. With a window to the rear elevation.
Externally the property benefits from a driveway to the front and side, allowing off road parking for five cars. Additionally, there is a parking space at the top of the cul-de-sac for one car which also comes with the property.
To the front of the property is a large lawn with a small patio area, ideal for sitting out. To the rear there is a large private garden which is ideal for entertaining and which comprises: a large patio area, a lawn, a hut and small pond. The rear garden can be accessed from the front via the side of the property.
From Brighouse Town Centre:
Take Market St and Briggate to Halifax Rd/A643
At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Halifax Rd/A643
Straight up Halifax Road at 2nd roundabout
Opposite Lane Head Recreation Ground, turn left onto Cookson St
Turn right onto Ivy St
Turn left onto Woodland Dr
2 Woodland Drive, Brighouse, HD6 2EZ
Viewings are strictly by appointment only. Please contact Peter David Properties.
We recommend KB Mortgage Services, on hand to discuss all of your mortgage and protection needs. Kate, the founder of KB Mortgage Services, is available both in branch and through home visits - if you would like to arrange an appointment contact us today.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
-The property is alarmed with Hall & Rhodes House Security alarm with a full service history.
-The boiler was installed in 2012 and has a full service history.
Property Reference: PDP1005081Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.