- Large period semi detached residence
- Boasts character and charm throughout
- Five large bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Gas central heating
- Cat 6 cabling throughout, sky tv and wi-fi access points.
- Off road parking plus a double garage
- Epc band e
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Contact the sales team to view 01422 366948
Grand Entrance Hall 6.05m (19'10') x 2.39m (7'10')
Entrance via the main front door into the spacious hallway, with the large staircase leading to the first floor and central heating radiator.
Lounge 4.50m (14'9') x 4.65m (15'3')
Spacious room with inset living flame gas fire with feature surround, central heating radiator, feature bay window and french doors leading out to the front garden.
Kitchen 3.12m (10'3') x 4.14m (13'7')
Modern fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, with complimentary worktops, comprising of sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated rangemaster double oven, five ring gas hob, extractor fan, and tiled splashbacks. Incorporating an integrated microwave and coffee machine, large double door fridge freezer and an integrated dishwasher. Partly tiled walls, tiled flooring, central heating radiator, two double glazed windows to the side, and a door leading to the:
With plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, cupboards housing both the gas central heating boiler and a separate gas hot water boiler, central heating radiator, two double glazed windows to the rear and a stable door leading to the rear garden area.
Dining Room 4.65m (15'3') x 4.65m (15'3')
Having an open fire with feature stone surround and hearth, central heating radiator, and two french doors leading to the:
Conservatory 4.37m (14'4') x 3.10m (10'2')
Having tiled flooring benefiting from under-floor heating, Wi-Fi access point and PVCu french doors leading out to the rear garden area.
Two piece suite comprising of WC and wash basin, with central heating radiator and a double glazed frosted window to the side.
Staircase leading on to the landing with Wi-Fi access point.
Bedroom One 4.44m (14'7') x 4.37m (14'4')
Double room with electric coal effect fire with feature surround, large freestanding wardrobes, central heating radiator and double glazed windows to the front.
Bedroom Two 4.65m (15'3') x 4.75m (15'7')
Further double room, large freestanding wardrobes, central heating radiator and two double glazed windows to the rear.
Bedroom Three 3.17m (10'5') x 4.06m (13'4')
With central heating radiator and two double glazed windows, one to the side and one to the rear.
Bathroom 2.79m (9'2') x 2.69m (8'10')
Modern four piece suite comprising of a WC, wash basin, large bath, and a large walk in shower with partly tiled walls., Having a wall mounted chrome central heating radiator, laminated flooring, and two double glazed frosted windows.
With access to storage area containing Wi-Fi access point and network cabinet.
Bedroom Four 4.78m (15'8') x 3.73m (12'3')
With a wall mounted electric fire, fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and a large velux window.
Bedroom Five 3.35m (11'0') x 3.61m (11'10')
With a walk-in wardrobe, central heating radiator and a large velux window.
Three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash basin and a large walk in shower, with fully tiled walls, wall mounted chrome heated towel rail and access to eaves storage.
Gated access to the front, with double garage to the side, with power, lighting and automatic garage doors. A long driveway up to and to the side of the property, with pleasant garden area and a small patio area, with external power sockets.
To the rear, there is a large pebbled garden, with a decked seating area, and external power sockets, a useful storage garden shed and a summer house, with power sockets, lighting and heating.
From Halifax Town Centre take the A629 Keighley Road towards Keighley. Follow the road through Ovenden and towards Illingworth. As you pass Beechwood Road on the right hand side look to the left for our FOR SALE board. You turn left up an unmade road and 'Lyndene House' can be found on the right. The turning you are looking for is opposite number 76 Keighley Road. You turn left on a short road and 'Lyndene House' can be found on the right, overlooking Moor Lane recreational ground.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004731Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.