- Modern five bed semi-detached family home
- Having accommodation over four floors
- Lounge, modern fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Blocked paved driveway, enclosed rear garden, integral garage
- Gas fired central heating and pvcu double glazing
- Great location, convenient for hebden bridge amenities and railway station
- Council tax band: e
- Energy rating: b
Enter the property via a composite exterior door with glazed insert into the entrance hallway.
Having solid wood flooring, window to the side elevation, inset ceiling spotlights, staircase rising to the first floor and a further staircase descending to the lower ground floor. A door gives access into the integral garage.
Master Bedroom 15'11' x 14'0' (4.85m x 4.27m) into the bay
Having a feature walk-in triangular bay window to the rear elevation enjoying the views over the garden and beyond, single central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes to one wall with mirror sliding doors.
Furnished with a three piece white suite comprising a rectangular shaped double ended bath with tiled side panel, wall mounted shower and glass shower screen, semi-pedestal wash hand basin and central flush WC. There is a chrome ladder style heated towel radiator, tiling to the walls and floor, recessed LED lighting
Lower Ground Floor:
Having solid wood flooring, window to the side elevation and a single central heating radiator.
Furnished with a two piece white suite comprising a low flush WC and wash hand basin. There is an extractor fan and central heating radiator.
Lounge 20'3' x 14'0' (6.17m x 4.27m) into bay
The focal point of this generously proportioned reception room is the feature triangular bay window with two sets of French doors allowing for plentiful natural light and opening out to the rear garden. There is solid wood flooring, double central heating radiator, recessed LED lighting, TV point and open plan into the dining room.
Dining Room 11'0' x 7'6' (3.35m x 2.29m)
Having solid wood flooring, single central radiator, an access door into the hallway and open plan into the breakfast kitchen.
Kitchen 14'0' x 10'7' (4.27m x 3.23m)
This is a very well appointed kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of modern matching wall and base units with complementary granite working surfaces and upstands over. Inset into the working surfaces are double circular stainless steel sinks with mixer tap and a ceramic induction hob with stainless steel extractor canopy above. There are built-in appliances to include a fridge/freezer, double oven, microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer. There is a centre island with matching granite working surface,
wine cooler, wine rack and breakfast bar seating area and there are windows to the side elevation, central heating radiator and recessed LED lighting.
Having a staircase rising to the second floor and doors accessing the bedroom accommodation.
Bedroom Two 14'3' x 11'2' (4.34m x 3.40m)
A second bedroom of double proportions having French doors giving opening out onto the balcony which has wrought iron balustrade and enjoys pleasant views over the rear garden and beyond, single central heating radiator, telephone point and access into the ensuite.
Furnished with a three piece white suite comprising a rectangular shaped double ended bath with tiled side panel, wall mounted shower over and glass shower screen, central flush WC and semi-pedestal wash hand basin. There is full tiling to the walls and floor, chrome ladder style heated towel radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Three 14'3' x 8'2' (4.34m x 2.49m)
A good sized third bedroom with windows to the front elevation and a single central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 10'9' x 5'9' (3.28m x 1.75m)
Having a window to the front elevation and a single central heating radiator.
Having access to under-eaves storage space and a Velux window.
Bedroom Five 11'4' x 11'1' (3.45m x 3.38m)
Having Velux windows, under-eaves storage space, built-in storage cupboard and access into the ensuite.
Ensuite Wet Room
Furnished with a three piece white suite comprising a central flush WC, semi-pedestal wash hand basin and shower with glass shower screen. There is full tiling to the walls and floor, a chrome ladder style heated towel radiator and extractor fan.
To the front of the property there is a blocked paved driveway giving access to the integral single garage with remote control up and over door. The garage houses the combination boiler and has a personal access door into the entrance hallway. To the rear can be found an enclosed garden being predominantly laid to lawn with small paved patio.
Leave Hebden Bridge via the A646 Market Street travelling towards Todmorden and after passing the Stubbing Wharf Public House on the left hand side, take the second right hand turning into Oakville Road where the property will be found on the left hand side of the road clearly identified by our 'For Sale' board. Note: If using a Sat Nav, please use postcode HX7 6NG.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1ACORNCLOSEProperty Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.