- Energy efficiency rating - f
- Substantial detached farm house
- Six bedrooms
- Four reception rooms
- Farmhouse kitchen
- Four bathrooms
- Approx 2 acres of grazing land
- Exceptional far reaching rural views
- Large driveway & gardens
- In need of some upgrading
Hawkstones Farm briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, sitting room, living room, additional reception room, dining room, farm house kitchen, utility, shower room and study to the ground floor, five bedrooms (two of which are ensuite and have dressing rooms) and a house bathroom to the first floor and to the second floor there is a further bedroom and playroom.
Located in a beautiful rural position approximately one and a half miles Todmorden centre and approximately 5 miles from Hebden Bridge centre, both offering a variety of amenities including health centres, artisan shops, markets, cafes, restaurants and good road and rail links to Manchester or Leeds.
The property is in need of some upgrading
Having a glass panelled access door, central heating radiator, coat hanging space and door to the sitting room.
Sitting Room 3.45m (11'4') x 3.17m (10'5')
Having double glazed windows to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, beamed ceiling, stone fireplace with tiled base and wood burning stove fire and a low level door gives access to the cellar (via step ladders).
Reception Two 4.57m (15'0') max x 4.57m (15'0')
Having a beamed ceiling and mullioned double glazed windows to the front elevation enjoying excellent rural views, central heating radiator and a stone fireplace extending to a matching television plinth and display shelving.
With staircase rising to the first floor, access to the second of the entrance vestibules, fitted storage cupboards, spot lighting and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 4.29m (14'1') x 4.11m (13'6')
A farm house kitchen fitted with range of matching wall and base units including glass display units with complementary working surfaces and tiled splash backs. There is a Range oven with 6 ring gas hob over and chrome extractor hood, space and plumbing for a dishwasher, flagged flooring, tall ladder style central heating radiator and door to the front entrance porch which also has a utility area.
Entrance Porch and Utility 1.93m (6'4') x 1.35m (4'5')
Having a glass panelled external door, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for a tumble dryer.
Dining Room 5.23m (17'2') x 4.47m (14'8')
The focal point being feature arched entrance with glass doors surrounded by double glazed windows giving far reaching rural views. There is a beamed ceiling, central heating radiator and double glass doors giving access into the living room.
Living Room 7.42m (24'4') x 3.86m (12'8')
A most generously proportioned spacious living room with large double glazed windows, marble fireplace with decorative surround, beamed ceiling and two central heating radiators.
Study 3.76m (12'4') x 2.46m (8'1')
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and telephone point.
Shower Room 2.34m (7'8') x 1.88m (6'2') max
Furnished with a three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, WC and wash basin. There is a frosted double glazed window and tiled flooring.
First Floor: 3.84m (12'7') x 2.49m (8'2')
Accessible from two separate staircases.
Master Bedroom 3.96m (13'0') x 3.86m (12'8')
Having a beamed ceiling, double glazed windows to the front elevation enjoying the views, wall and ceiling lighting and a central heating radiator.
Dressing Room 3.05m (10'0') x 2.18m (7'2')
With fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Ensuite Shower Room 2.95m (9'8') x 1.42m (4'8')
Furnished with a three piece suite comprising a double shower unit, WC and wash basin set to a vanity unit. There is a feature arched double glazed window and two further double glazed windows, spot lighting and tiling to the walls.
Bedroom 4.57m (15'0') x 4.01m (13'2')
Having mullioned double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, beamed ceiling, central heating radiator and strip lighting to the ceiling.
Bedroom 4.44m (14'7') x 4.14m (13'7')
Having double glazed windows to the front elevation, beamed ceiling,central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes with matching bedside drawers, headboard and drawers.
Bedroom 4.24m (13'11') x 3.76m (12'4')
Having a double glazed window to the side elevation, beamed ceiling, central heating radiator and staircase rising to the second floor.
Ensuite Shower Room 2.57m (8'5') x 1.52m (5'0')
Furnished with a three piece suite comprising a glass shower cubicle, wash basin and WC. There is part tiling to the walls and spot lighting.
Walk-in Wardrobe 2.57m (8'5') x 1.37m (4'6')
With spot lighting and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3.28m (10'9') x 2.67m (8'9')
With double glazed mullioned windows, central heating radiator and wash hand basin.
House Bathroom 2.84m (9'4') x 1.75m (5'9')
Furnished with a four piece suite comprising a panelled bath with shower over and full length glass sliding screen, WC, wash hand basin and bidet. There are storage cupboards, part tiling to the walls and a ladder style central heating radiator.
Bedroom 6.63m (21'9') x 4.50m (14'9')
With a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Playroom 3.86m (12'8') x 3.07m (10'1')
With a large attic storage room accessed via the playroom.
Having a large sweeping gated driveway, gardens and patio areas to the front and approximately two acres of grazing land with stables( in need of attention) and wonderful far reaching rural views.
Proceed out of Hebden Bridge towards Todmorden, passing through the traffic lights at Heptonstall Road, looking out for and taking your right turn into Church Lane. Proceed up the hill towards Blackshaw Head and continue along this road for approx 2 miles where the property will be found on your left identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1000725Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.