- Six bedroom detached property (possibility of seven bedrooms)
- Two bathrooms
- Private driveway and garage
- Close to brighouse town centre - extremely convenient
- Open plan kitchen diner
- Useful utility adjacent to the kitchen
- Multi-function ground floor room
- Epc -
- Easy to maintain gardens
- Viewings are recommended
Entrance Hallway 4.75m (15'7') x 3.07m (10'1')
With oak flooring and a grand staircase to the first floor accommodation. With a large cloaks cupboard.
A large dual aspect living room with a wall mounted gas fire and patio doors to the garden. Oak flooring.
Dining Room 5.21m (17'1') x 3.94m (12'11')
With an open arch to the kitchen diner, the dining room has oak flooring and windows to the front and side.
Kitchen Diner 5.23m (17'2') x 4.01m (13'2')
A large open plan kitchen diner with a central island, wall and base units. With an inset stainless steel sink and drainer, windows to the side and rear and integral appliances including: a large cooker with an 8-ring gas hob, a dishwasher, an overhead extractor fan and space for further goods.
Utility Room 3.89m (12'9') x 3.00m (9'10')
Adjacent to the kitchen, the utility room has wall and base units (matching the kitchen units). With space for free-standing appliances, a window to the rear, an external door and a sink with an electric shower.
Multi-purpose Room 3.07m (10'1') x 2.79m (9'2')
This useful multi-purpose room offers flexible space to suit the needs of the property owner. Currently used as a beauty therapy room, the room could also be used as a snug, playroom, office or ground floor bedroom.
Downstairs WC 2.03m (6'8') x 1.50m (4'11')
A downstairs WC with a hand basin. Benefiting from a window.
First Floor Landing
The galleried-style landing provides access to all first floor accommodation and has a unique circular feature window to the name of the house 'Old Gate House'.
Bedroom Two 3.84m (12'7') x 3.73m (12'3')
A large double bedroom with a window to the rear garden.
Bathroom 3.58m (11'9') x 3.07m (10'1')
This large bathroom has monochrome flooring, tiled walls and a window to the side aspect. With a four piece suite, comprising: a WC, a hand basin, a bath with center waterfall taps and a shower cubicle. With a wall-mounted heated towel rail.
Bedroom Three 4.14m (13'7') x 2.90m (9'6')
A double bedroom with a window overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom Four 3.86m (12'8') x 3.43m (11'3')
A double bedroom with two doors (one to the bathroom) and a window to the front elevation.
Master Bedroom 6.20m (20'4') x 3.96m (13'0')
A luxurious double bedroom with access to the walk-in wardrobe and the en-suite. With a window to the front elevation.
Walk-in Wardrobe 2.79m (9'2') x 1.27m (4'2')
A useful walk-in wardrobe.
En-suite 1.88m (6'2') x 1.80m (5'11')
Accessible from the master, the en-suite features: a circular hand basin, a shower and a WC. With fully tiled walls, oak flooring and a wall-mounted chrome towel rail. Window to the rear elevation.
Second Floor Landing 4.44m (14'7') x 4.09m (13'5') Max.
With ample storage space or space for a study.
Bedroom Five 3.96m (13'0') x 3.71m (12'2')
A large bedroom with a velux window.
Bedroom Six 5.36m (17'7') x 3.89m (12'9') Max.
A double bedroom with a window to the side aspect and a velux window.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off-road parking, a detached garage (larger than a single) which has a power and lighting. To the side and rear of the property there are easy to maintain gardens, with a lawn and a patio. There is fencing around the property, making it private and enclosed.
By appointment only.
We recommend KB Mortgage Services, on hand to discuss all of your mortgage and protection needs. Kate, the founder of KB Mortgage Services, is available both in branch and through home visits - if you would like to arrange an appointment contact us today.
From Brighouse town centre, take Bradford Rd/A641 and then turn left onto Bonegate Rd. Turn right onto Old Ln and the destination will be on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1005044Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.