- Aerial Film
- Photos 29
- Floor Plan 1
- Arrange a Viewing
- Local Area
- Market Stats
- An impressive stone built detached family home
- Re-built by the current owners in 1983
- Modern construction with insulated block walls
- Entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, quality fitted kitchen
- Additional sitting room, shower room, boiler room and sun lounge
- On the first floor are the six bedrooms, family bathroom, jack & jill en-suite to the main bedroom and bedroom two
- Ample parking, lovely lawned gardens and rural views
- Epc rating:- c
- No upward chain
Strines Clough Farm comprises of: Entrance hallway with spindled balustrade, lounge with feature stone fireplace with inset multi fuel stove fire, double doors open up into the dining room, quality fitted kitchen with built in appliances, inner hallway gives access to an additional sitting room, utility room, boiler room, shower room and sun lounge with arched window.
On the first floor is the gallery landing, six bedrooms with the main bedroom having fitted wardrobes access onto the balcony and a jack and jill en-suite to bedroom three, family bathroom. Externally there are well maintained lawned gardens to three sides and private parking for several cars to the rear. Oil fired central heating, double glazing, spring water supply and septic tank.
Set in a superb rural position surrounded by an abundance of wild life. The property offers peace and tranquillity, yet is approx. ten miles from the M62 network for accessing major towns and cities. Leeds Bradford Airport is approx. twenty miles. Alternatively the centre of Hebden Bridge is approx. three miles for all amenities including a railway station which has regular services to Leeds or Manchester
Front Entrance Door
Gives access into the:-
Quality Fitted Kitchen
Good sized room with matching wall and base units, with complementary work tops. Central island with one and half bowl sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap. Windows to front opening, tiled flooring, access into the main entrance hallway, inner hallway and access into the:-
Windows to the front and side elevations, exposed beams, feature stone fore place with inset multi fuel stove fire, double radiator and double doors lead into the:-
Windows to the side and rear elevations, central heating radiator and access into the main hallway
Gives access to the sitting room, shower room, boiler room, utility room and sun lounge
Windows to the rear, central heating radiator, wall lights
Furnished with a three piece white suite comprising of a walk in shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome ladder style towel radiator, tiled flooring, window to the side
Housing the water system
Fitted with matching wall and base units, plumbed for automatic washing machine, window to the side
Lovely bright room with arched window with exposed stone work, tiled flooring, central heating radiator and French doors give access onto the paved patio area
Windows and access door, spindled balustrade staircase leads up to the first floor landing area, central heating radiator and useful under stairs storage space
Galleried landing with built in storage cupboards and shelving and giving access to all the bedrooms and family bathroom
Fitted wardrobes to one wall with matching drawers, windows to the front, access onto the balcony from where you can sit and enjoy the open views, access into the:-
Furnished with a three piece white suite with panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin, low flush wc and access to bedroom four
Windows to the side and rear elevations, fitted wardrobe with matching drawer units, central heating radiator
Windows to the front, central heating radiator
Windows to the rear, central heating radiator
Having windows to the side and front elevations, central heating radiator
Bedroom Six / Study
Window to the side, central heating radiator and access point to the loft space
Well appointed bathroom with his and hers wash hand basins set into a wood unit, panelled bath with fitted head rest where you can relax, separate shower cubicle, low flush toilet, chrome ladder style towel radiator, window to the side
Lawned gardens to three sides, patio area with built in barbecue for them long summer evenings, stone outbuildings providing good storage space, gravelled parking area for several cars, mixture of bushes, trees and shrubs making this an ideal garden for children to play and be safe
From Hebden Bridge proceed along Market Street passing through the traffic lights with Heptonstall Road and follow the signs for the turning circle, proceed up Heptonstall Road taking your right lane and continue towards Colden, passing the village school and The New Delight public house, follow the road round to your right, looking out for and taking your first right into Brown Hill Lane, where our 'FOR SALE' board is, continue along this single track for approx 3/4 mile where the property will be found
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1005004Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.