- Substantial detached five bedroom family residence
- Plus two bedroom self contained basement apartment
- Courtyard setting with ample parking
- Established gardens with woodland
- Popular residentail location within easy access to local amenities
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Accommodation set over three floors with two balconies
- Integral double garage
- Epc rating: d
Front Entrance Door
Gives access into the:-
Most impressive pine open spindle balustrade staircase opening up to eaves and the landing and staircase areas on all levels. Two Velux windows, boarded pine ceiling, central heating radiator, useful storage cupboard/closet and access to double garage
Window to side, wall mounted hand washbasin, low flush WC.
Fitted Kitchen / Dining Area 27'0' x 13'10' (8.23m x 4.22m) max
Ceramic tiled flooring, excellent range of wall and base units, some attractive glass fronted display wall units, splashback tiling and complimentary work surfaces. Under-lighting to cupboards, stainless steel double sink and drainer with mixer tap. Obscure glazed window to rear, Range Master 5-ring range with hot plate and griddle. Concealed extractor hood, central heating radiator. Dining area with patio doors leading to rear garden, central heating radiator and ladder to mezzanine area / den.
Wall mounted central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and half obscure glazed window to side.
L Shaped Lounge 27'0' x 23'3' (8.23m x 7.09m) max
Being 'L' shaped with windows to three elevations making this a very light and spacious room. Two central heating radiators, sliding patio doors to paved patio, attractive fireplace housing coal effect gas fire.
A lovely light and airy space with two Velux windows allowing plenty of natural light and access to
Bedroom One 15'1' x 12'0' (4.60m x 3.66m)
Window to the front elevation. An access door is to the side aspect leading to a wooden decked seating balcony. Access leads to the:
Dressing Area / En-Suite
Immediate access is to a dressing room then further to the en-suite where there is a three piece suite in white comprising; bath, hand wash basin and a low level WC. Window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 17'8' x 17'3' (5.38m x 5.26m)
A good sized room with wood panelling to the walls and ceiling and inset drawer units. Window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 14'3' x 11'8' (4.34m x 3.56m)
Window to the rear elevation.
Having a three piece suite in white comprising centre stand bath, hand wash basin and a low level WC. Access leads to a further dressing room ideal for clothes storage.
Having high ceilings that look over to the ground floor. Wood panelled ceiling and roof window to provide plenty of natural light. Access leads to:
Bedroom Four 17'3' x 10'2' (5.26m x 3.10m)
Having a window to the side elevation and also an access door leading to a wooden decked seating balcony.
Bedroom Five 14'6' x 8'8' (4.42m x 2.64m)
Having a roof window to provide plenty of natural light.
Lower Ground Floor
Accessed via a separate entrance if required, this leads through to an inner hallway
Bedroom One / En-suite 26'0' x 15'5' (7.92m x 4.70m) maximum
An L-shape room with window to the rear aspect. Access leads through to the:
Three piece suite in white comprising; bath, hand wash basin and a low level WC.
Bedroom Two 17'1' x 11'1' (5.21m x 3.38m)
Window to the side elevation
Kitchen / Lounge Area 26'7' x 13'0' (8.10m x 3.96m) max
Fitted with base storage units with complementing work surfaces and incorporating a single sided drainage sink. Electric point for a cooker. Window to the side elevation.
Having immediate access to the grounds through large wrought iron swing gates, there is a driveway providing off road parking for several cars and leads to the double garage. Garden and patio can be located to one side aspect and extends to the rear. Access can be provided to the property via the immediate entrance or patio doors to the side and rear elevations.
Proceed out of Hebden Bridge towards Mytholmroyd, upon entering the village, take your right turn onto New Road, signposted to Littleborough and proceed over the bridge and follow the road towards Cragg Vale, looking out for and taking your right turn just after no 32 Cragg Road, where the property will be found
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004748Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.