- Close to local amenities
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Parking for several cars
- Gardens front and rear
- Excellent family home
- Lower ground floor rooms
- Council tax band: e
- Energy rating: d
The accommodation is equipped with gas fired central heating and PVCu double glazing and comprises in brief: - Entrance hallway with built-in cloaks cupboard, lounge with dining area, fitted kitchen with built in appliances, two bedrooms ( main bedroom with fitted wardrobes) and shower room. Staircase access from the main hallway leads down to the lower ground floor accommodation which could easily be adapted to create a teenager / granny annexe offering a lounge with French doors to the rear gardens, fitted kitchen, access into a store area and access into what could be the bedroom. Externally, there are mature planted gardens to the front with side driveway leading round to the rear of the property which could easily accommodate several vehicles together with a paved area and having a mixture of evergreen bushes and shrubs. A property worthy of an internal viewing. NO UPWARD CHAIN
Enter the property via a composite exterior door with decorative glazed panels and side light into the entrance hallway.
Being 'L' shaped and having built-in storage cupboards, doors accessing the ground floor accommodation, central heating radiator and a staircase descending to the lower ground floor.
Lounge / Dining Room 22' 3' x 11' 11' (6.79m x 3.63m)
This well proportioned reception room accommodates a living and dining area and is a light and open room with double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations overlooking gardens, a decorative tiled fireplace and hearth housing a living flame effect electric fire, serving hatch through into the kitchen, ceiling coving and two double central heating radiators.
Dining Kitchen 12' 11' x 7' 11' (3.94m x 2.41m)
Fitted with a range of matching cream wall and base units incorporating display cabinets with concealed lighting and having complementary tiling and work surfaces. Inset into the working surface is a one and a half bowl sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap and a four burner Creda gas hob with extractor canopy over and integrated Colonial oven beneath. There is an integrated fridge and freezer, window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom 11' 10' x 10' 11' (3.61m x 3.33m)
A good sized double bedroom having a window to the rear elevation enjoying views over the garden, ceiling coving, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobe/storage with internal lights.
Bedroom Two 11' 10' x 10' 11' (3.61m x 3.34m)
A second bedroom of double proportions having a window to the front elevation, ceiling coving and wall lights.
Shower Room 7' 7' x 6' 3' (2.32m x 1.91m)
Furnished with a three piece suite comprising central flush WC, wash hand basin and walk-in shower cubicle. There is a frosted glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Lower Ground Floor:
Staircase from the landing leads down to the lower ground floor offering the purchaser huge potential to create additional living space or a teenager/granny annexe.
Being of generous proportions and having French doors to the rear elevation opening out to the parking and garden areas, windows to the side elevation, double central heating radiator, access into a store room and access into the kitchen.
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with complementary working surfaces over inset into which is a stainless steel sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap. There is a wall mounted combination boiler, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and a window to the rear elevation.
Store Room 1
Providing excellent storage space with useful under stairs storage area, single central heating radiator and access into a second larger storage room.
Store Room 2
A spacious room offering the potential to create the bedroom accommodation for the lower ground floor. This room would need plastering and ensuite facilities installing. There are windows to the side and rear elevations.
There is a mature garden to the front of the property together with a tarmacadam driveway accessed by wrought iron gates. The driveway runs down the side of the property and round to the rear offering ample off road parking for several vehicles. To the rear can be found a further garden with patio and a mixture of evergreen bushes and shrubs.
From our Office in Hebden Bridge, proceed along the A646 Burnley Road towards Mytholmroyd for approximately one and a half miles. After passing Burnley Road School on the left hand side, look out for and take a right hand turning onto Caldene Avenue. Continue for approximately 50 metres where the subject property will be found on the right hand side of the road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This property was affected by the Boxing Day floods of 2015. The gardens and part of the basement level accommodation were affected. For further information regarding flood issues in the Calder Valley please contact the Environment Agency.
Property Reference: PDP1003941Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.