- Well presented two bed through by light terrace property
- Well appointed dining kitchen and lounge
- Lower ground floor, utility room and shower room
- Two bedrooms and bathroom
- Useful attic room providing excellent storage space
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Ideal home for the professional / retired or small family buyer
- Within easy access to the town centre
- Epc rating: e
Front Entrance Door
Gives access into the lobby, with built in cloaks cupboard and being open plan into the:-
Dining Kitchen 14' 8' x 14' 7' (4.48m x 4.45m)
A well appointed room with matching wall and base units, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated dish washer, Smeg range cooker set into the chimney breast with extractor hood above, laminate flooring, window to the front, stair case access to the first floor accommodation, access into the lounge and stairs lead down to the lower ground floor rooms
Lounge 14' 7' x 13' 3' (4.45m x 4.04m)
Marble surround with inset living flame gas fire, built in shelving to the alcoves, window to the rear enjoying the open views, double radiator
Lower Ground Floor
Fitted with matching wall and base units, inset stainless steel sink, wall mounted combination boiler, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tiled flooring, single radiator
Furnished with a three piece white suite, comprising of a corner shower cubicle, with electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc, extractor fan and tiled flooring
Built in storage cupboard and shelving and a pull down ladder gives access to the part boarded loft space with power and light points
Bedroom One 15' 0' x 13' 3' (4.57m x 4.05m)
Window to the rear taking in the open views, fitted wardrobes, double radiator and coving to the ceiling
Bedroom Two 13' 8' x 9' 0' (4.18m x 2.74m)
Window to the front, built in wardrobe, double radiator and coving to the ceiling
Furnished with a three piece white suite, comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, vanity unit with built in wash hand basin and low flush wc, part tiling to the walls, chrome towel radiator, storage cupboard and window to the side elevation, coving to the ceiling
Pave line frontage with on road parking
Proceed out of Hebden Bridge towards Todmorden and after passing the Stubbing Public House on your left, look out for and take your right turn into Savile Road, proceed up the hill where the property will be found on your right
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004884Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.