- Stone built extended semi- detached character property
- Situated to this popular rural village location
- Four bedrooms, family bathroom
- Lounge, dining kitchen, utility room and shower room
- Parking for three cars, integral garage
- Good sized mature rear garden
- Ideal family home
- Epc rating: d
- Council tax band: d
Retaining many attractive original features including ceiling beams, wood panel ceilings and batten doors throughout, blended effortlessly with modern day conveniences such as gas fired central heating, double glazing and fitted kitchen and bathroom. The accommodation briefly comprises: - Entrance lobby, lounge, fitted kitchen being open plan into the dining area, utility room and shower room with WC to the ground floor and to the first floor are the three / four bedrooms and house bathroom. There is also access to a useful loft area.
Situated in the heart of Midgley village which has a well renowned infants/junior school, a popular village shop and community room and is served by a regular bus service, the property is approximately one mile from Mytholmroyd and 2.8 miles from Hebden Bridge centre with all amenities afforded there including artisan shops, cafes, restaurants and cinema and a regular and direct rail service to both Leeds and Manchester. This characterful property would make an ideal family home in a sought-after location and viewing is strongly encouraged.
Enter the property via an exterior door into the entrance lobby.
Having a tiled foot well, access into the lounge and staircase rising to the first floor.
Lounge 15' 7' x 11' 8' (4.74m x 3.55m)
An attractive reception room with quality fitted oak flooring, windows to the front elevation with a window seat feature, stone fire place and stone hearth housing a cast iron multi-fuel stove, central heating radiator, wall lights, ceiling beams and good storage options with bookcases and shelving.
Dining Kitchen 17' 11' x 16' 4' (5.47m x 4.97m) max
This most impressive open plan dining kitchen is fitted with a range of quality base and wall units with complementary working surfaces inset into which is a corner sink unit and drainer. There are integrated Bosch appliances to include an oven, grill, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and 4 ring electric induction hob. The stone flag floor has under-floor heating and the kitchen area also features windows to the rear elevation and two Velux roof lights affording plentiful natural light. There is a feature cast iron multi-fuel stove, useful under-stairs storage, three central heating radiators and doors accessing the garage, utility room and shower room.
Utility Room 9' 9' x 5' 8' (2.96m x 1.72m)
Having a continuation of the stone flag flooring from the kitchen, a fitted unit with inset sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a washing machine and dryer, a window to the rear elevation, ceiling spotlights, central heating radiator and access into the shower room.
Shower Room 9' 9' x 2' 9' (2.96m x 0.83m)
Furnished with a quality three piece white suite comprising W.C, wash hand basin and fully tiled shower cubicle with wall fitted 'Mira' shower. There is an extractor fan, a frosted window to the side elevation, vinyl flooring and a central heating radiator.
Having a spindle balustrade, central heating radiator and doors accessing the bedroom accommodation and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 13' 3' x 9' 7' (4.03m x 2.91m)
A good size main bedroom with windows to the front elevation and Velux roof light enjoying plenty of natural light. There is useful fixture shelving and central a heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 5' x 9' 5' (4.10m x 2.87m)
A second bedroom of double proportions having windows to the front elevation, central heating radiator and a pull down ladder giving access to the loft space. There is open plan access into the occasional bedroom four / office.
Bedroom Three 13' 7' x 7' 1' (4.13m x 2.15m) excludes wardrobes
A good size bedroom with windows looking out on to the rear garden, wood panelled ceiling, central heating radiator and built-in wardrobes along one wall with the flue from the multi-fuel stove creating an airing cupboard.
Occasional Bedroom / Office 8' 10' x 7' 3' (2.69m x 2.20m)
Having a window to the front elevation, built-in wardrobes and storage along one wall and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom 9' 6' x 7' 11' (2.90m x 2.42m)
Furnished with an quality five piece white suite comprising W.C, two semi-pedestal wash hand basins, bath with attached shower head and separate shower cubicle. The walls are majority tiled to dado height with the exception of the shower which is fully tiled and there is vinyl flooring, a frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation and a heated towel rail.
Attic Room 13' 5' x 10' 7' (4.09m x 3.22m)( beam - beam)
Currently used as an occasional bedroom and storage. This good sized and light attic room has a Velux roof light, under eaves storage and a central heating radiator. Please note there are areas of limited headroom.
Integral Garage 21' 6' x 9' 9' (6.56m x 2.96m)
Having a remote controlled door to the front, a window to the side elevation, sink unit and drainer inset to a unit and access into the dining kitchen. The garage houses the wall mounted 'Worcester' boiler and offers useful storage space.
There is a driveway to the front of the property providing off road parking for two/three vehicles and access to the integral single car garage along with raised planting beds and mature shrubs and bushes. A pathway leads down the side of the property to a paved yard to the rear from where steps lead up to the good sized lawned garden which is bordered by mature trees. There is a vegetable patch with greenhouse and an ornamental pond.
From our Hebden Bridge Office proceed towards Mytholmroyd. Through the traffic lights and left onto Midgley Road. Proceed up here towards Midgley and at the T-junction with Height Road turn right into the Village. After approximately 200 yards, No. 59 appears on the left hand side identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004252Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.