- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Three bathrooms
- A spacious kitchen diner
- Three double bedrooms & a single bedroom
- Off road parking with an integrated garage
- Perfect family home
- Enclosed garden to the rear
- Epc - e
- Gas central heating & double glazing throughout
- Close to brighouse, huddersfield & halifax town centres
Entrance Hallway 6.53m (21'5') x 1.30m (4'3')
Providing access to the ground floor accommodation with a large storage cupboard which houses the boiler. Benefiting from a window to the side aspect.
WC 1.68m (5'6') x 0.86m (2'10')
Briefly comprising: a WC and a hand basin with tiled splashback.
Integrated Garage 5.23m (17'2') x 2.62m (8'7')
With power and lighting.
Kitchen Diner 4.67m (15'4') x 4.42m (14'6')
A fitted kitchen diner with matching wall and base units with granite effect work surfaces and lino flooring. The kitchen comprises; a stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks, integrated electric cooker with a four piece gas hob with an overhead extractor hood and space/pluming for a washing machine and dishwasher. The kitchen also benefits from plenty of space to dine, patio doors which provide access to the rear garden and a window to the rear aspect.
Landing 1.88m (6'2') x 3.23m (10'7')
Providing access to the first floor accommodation.
Living Room 4.50m (14'9') x 5.16m (16'11')
A spacious, bright and airy living room which benefits from a gas fire which is set into a granite hearth and two windows to the rear elevation.
Master Bedroom 2.92m (9'7') x 2.74m (9'0')
A double bedroom with a fitted sliding wardrobe and a window to the front elevation. Also benefiting from an en-suite.
En-Suite 1.96m (6'5') x 1.93m (6'4')
Comprising: a WC, a wash basin, a walk in glass shower cubicle, a heated towel rail, recessed lighting and a frosted window to the front elevation.
Landing 3.94m (12'11') x 1.93m (6'4')
Providing access to the second floor accommodation and loft hatch, with a storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 3.71m (12'2') x 3.40m (11'2')
A second double bedroom with a window to the rear elevation. Also benefiting from an en-suite.
En-Suite 1.73m (5'8') x 2.49m (8'2')
Comprising: a WC, a wash basin, a walk in glass shower cubicle, a heated towel rail, recessed lighting and a frosted window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 1.90m (6'3') x 3.53m (11'7')
A single bedroom with a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Four/Dressing Room 3.07m (10'1') x 2.64m (8'8')
A good sized single bedroom with fitted storage units and a window to the front elevation.
Bathroom 2.64m (8'8') x 1.55m (5'1')
A partially tiled house bathroom comprising: a WC, a wash basin, a bath, a heated towel rail and recessed lighting.
Externally the property further benefits from a driveway which leads to an integrated garage and an enclosed garden to the rear which comprises: a decked seating area and a lawn.
Viewings strictly by appointment only.
We recommend KB Mortgage Services, on hand to discuss all of your mortgage and protection needs. Kate, the founder of KB Mortgage Services, is available both in branch and through home visits - if you would like to arrange an appointment contact us today.
Directions from Brighouse town centre -
Slight left onto Commercial St
Turn left onto Gooder St
At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Halifax Rd/A643
Continue to follow A643
At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Bramston St/A643
Continue to follow A643
At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Church St/A643
Slight right onto Jumble Dyke
Continue onto Tofts Grove
Slight right onto Lower Edge Rd
Turn left onto Shannon Rd
Turn right onto Belgrave Ct and the destination will be on your left.
21 Belgrave Court, Rastrick, Brighouse, HD6 3ND.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004891Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.