- Four/five bedrooms
- Self contained annex
- Chain free
- Close to local amenities
- Large detached garage
- Two reception rooms
- Gardens to the front & rear
- Epc - d
- Spacious family home
- Close to town centre
Entrance 1.19m (3'11') x 1.04m (3'5')
Living Room 4.67m (15'4') x 2.90m (9'6')
With a large bay window to the front aspect. (Currently being used as an office).
Kitchen 1.80m (5'11') x 1.27m (4'2')
Comprising: a stainless steel sink and drainer, base units with a work surface, lino flooring and a window to the rear aspect.
WC 1.27m (4'2') x 1.02m (3'4')
Comprising; a WC, a wash basin and lino flooring. The WC also houses the boiler.
Bedroom 2.95m (9'8') x 4.85m (15'11')
A double bedroom (currently being used as an office). Benefiting from a storage cupboard and providing access to the loft hatch. With a window to the front elevation and two further windows to the rear elevation.
Entrance Hallway 4.93m (16'2') x 2.11m (6'11')
Providing access to the ground floor accommodation with an understairs storage cupboard and an external door to the front.
Kitchen 3.61m (11'10') x 2.69m (8'10')
A fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units with granite effect work surfaces and lino flooring. The kitchen comprises: a stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks, space for a cooker with an overhead extractor hood, a breakfast bar and space/pluming for a washing machine. The kitchen also benefits from a separate utility area and a window to the rear aspect.
Utility Area 2.72m (8'11') x 4.04m (13'3')
Ground Floor WC 1.57m (5'2') x 0.81m (2'8')
Comprising; a WC, a wash basin and lino flooring.
Living Room 3.35m (11'0') x 7.57m (24'10')
A bright and airy living room which benefits from a gas fire set into a stone surround, a storage unit, patio doors which lead out to the rear garden and a large bay window to the front aspect.
Dining Room / Snug 4.83m (15'10') x 2.49m (8'2')
A useful second reception room with a storage cupboard which houses the boiler. With a window to both the front and side aspects.
Landing 3.12m (10'3') x 2.06m (6'9')
Providing access to the first floor accommodation and loft hatch. Also benefiting from a large storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 3.43m (11'3') x 3.91m (12'10')
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 3.61m (11'10') x 2.69m (8'10')
A second double bedroom with a large walk in storage cupboard and a window to the front elevation.
En-Suite 2.87m (9'5') x 2.51m (8'3')
Comprising: a WC, a wash basin, a glass walk in shower cubicle, a chrome heated towel rail, lino flooring and a frosted window to the rear elevation. The en-suite also has a door which leads out on to the landing.
Bedroom Three 3.00m (9'10') x 2.39m (7'10')
A double bedroom with a large storage cupboard and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Four 3.66m (12'0') x 2.29m (7'6')
A single bedroom with a window to the rear elevation.
House Bathroom 2.46m (8'1') x 1.65m (5'5')
A partially tiled house bathroom which comprises: a WC, a wash basin built into a vanity storage unit, a bath with an overhead shower with a glass shower screen, a chrome heated towel rail and a frosted window to the rear elevation.
Externally the property further benefits from a garden to the front surrounded by shrubbery and a large driveway which leads to a remote powered large detached garage. To the rear there is a private enclosed garden.
Viewings strictly by appointment only.
We recommend KB Mortgage Services, on hand to discuss all of your mortgage and protection needs. Kate, the founder of KB Mortgage Services, is available both in branch and through home visits - if you would like to arrange an appointment contact us today.
Directions from Brighouse town centre -
Head east on Commercial St towards Briggate
Turn right onto Lawson Rd
Take Huddersfield Rd/A641 to Mill Royd St
At the roundabout, continue straight
Continue onto Huddersfield Rd/A641
Turn right onto Mill Royd St
At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Bramston St/A643
Continue to follow A643
At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Church St/A643
Continue to follow A643
Turn left onto Carr Green Ln
Turn left onto Wentworth Ct and your destination will be on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004841Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.